Stim And Trim II Review
What You Should Know
Stim and Trim II is a weight loss product produced by Mega Pro Sports Nutrition. It is a fat burner that is supposed to help increase the amount of fat you burn during your workouts to help with your overall weight loss efforts, thereby making it easier to lose more weight in a shorter period of time. This review will take a closer look at the product to see how well it works and if it is worth the investment.
List of Ingredients
Guarana, White Willow, Bitter Orange, Cayenne, Vanadylsulfate, L-Carnitine, Chromium, Cellulose, Magnesiumstearate.
Stim and Trim II uses Bitter Orange as a stimulant in place of the now illegal ephedra. The natural plant produces the same effects without the harsh potential dangers of ephedra. Caffeine is in the formula because it is thought the synephrine works well with the caffeine to boost the body’s metabolism and fat burning power while also suppressing the appetite. The formula also includes ginseng and ginger root increase the power of the acids in moving fat from the body. It is advised to use this supplement by taking three capsules with a full glass of water before a workout. This product is not intended for children or those who may be pregnant or nursing. Do not take more than 6 capsules per day. A bottle contains 90 capsules, or enough for 30 days at the recommended dose. If you take the maximum dose, a bottle will last 15 days. At $14.50 per bottle, this is an inexpensive supplement option.
- This product does not contain ephreda, though it contains ingredients that will produce the same beneficial effects.
- This supplement could be harmful to those who are sensitive to stimulants such as caffeine.
- There are no customer testimonials for this product.
- There are no money back guarantees for this product.
- The product description has grammatical and typographical errors, leading us to believe the company is a little less than trustworthy. If they can’t insure their website is professional, it’s hard to believe they can produce a quality product.
- There are no free trials for this product.
Though Stim and Trim II does contain a proven fat burning ingredient, we don’t trust the product because of the lack of information to support the claims. With the errors on the website, the company doesn’t present a professional image. It is better to find another proven weight loss supplement that contains an appetite suppressant or fat burner and combine it with balanced diet and exercise to get results you want.