Sun Chlorella Review
What You Should Know
Sun Chlorella is a company that manufactures products using chlorella that is based in Japan. The company has a network of branches in 18 countries around the world, including the USA and the UK. Chlorella is a type of green algae that first became popular as a health supplement in Japan. It has been studied extensively by the Japanese and has made its way into their diet because of its various benefits, but it is also being marketed in the west as a health food supplement. Chlorella has been around since the beginning of time and yet its benefits to a healthy body have only been explored in great depth in relatively recent times.
Products made with chlorella by Sun Chlorella come in many forms. There are Sun Chlorella tablets, teas and even creams that are reported to produce a more youthful appearance of the skin.
List of Ingredients
- Vitamin C
- Beta Carotene
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12
- Omega Fatty Acids
- Chlorella Growth Factor
Sun Chlorella tablets are a natural supplement that looks like a tiny green pill. It can be bought over the counter and can be taken with every meal to boost your body’s balance of vitamins and minerals. Sun Chlorella tablets and teas are said to combine with toxins in the body and cause them to be excreted without any harmful effects.
One of the most hyped properties of chlorella is its level of protein. Chlorella has about 38 times the amount of protein found in soy beans when calculated by weight and approximately 55 times that of rice using the same measure. Protein is said to be the building block of muscle, so coupled with the list of vitamins and minerals found in its composition, it can easily be seen why it is so popular in health circles and as an option for weight loss.
- Tablets and teas are said to boost the immune system, so illnesses are less likely.
- It detoxifies the body so you feel healthier.
- High levels of fiber aid with digestion.
- Increases energy levels making the user more alert and better able to exercise.
- Promotes healthy joints and muscles.
- All natural so there are no side-effects from artificial additives.
- Products are available over the counter so it is not necessary to see a doctor to get a prescription.
- The Sun Chlorella brand is a bit on the pricey side. A 20 day supply costs roughly $40.
Sun Chlorella products may be worth a try if you are looking for a form of alternative or natural supplement and don’t mind paying the higher prices. The company claims to have products that have a superior level of absorption into the body, so for some this higher price may well be worth it.