Sun Slim Review
What You Should Know
The Sun Slim Diet is an e-book that is written by Dr. Joy Siegrist. The diet plan is based on the premise that anyone can lose weight in six to eight weeks by manipulating the metabolic balance of the body. This is done not by sacrificing on the things you like to eat, but by switching around the order in which they are consumed.
There are several testimonials and the Sun Slim diet creator, Dr. Joy Siegrist, also claims to have dropped 10 dress sizes all while consuming about 3000 calories a day. What is alluring about this diet plan is the claim that you can lose an extreme amount of weight without exercising or taking any diet pills, but by simply changing the times of your meals to maximize your natural fat burning mechanisms or your metabolic rate.
List of Ingredients
Results without sacrifice are the main selling points of the Sun Slim diet plan. This kind of approach often raises red flags and understandably so because most people are more comfortable with the admission that benefit comes to those who put in the effort. Any combination of zero or very little effort and amazing results therefore send warning signals to the more the skeptical among us. The Sun Slim diet is also an e-book that does not give any hint as to what might be inside before purchase, other than to assure the potential buyer that nothing else will be required upon purchase to start the diet plan.
- The plan uses all natural ingredients and materials because the meal plans are based on ordinary foods that are probably already in your diet.
- The e-book can be downloaded instantly and you can start right away.
- There is no need to buy additional exercise equipment or expensive diet foods to use the plan.
- It’s easy to understand and follow because it doesn’t involve calorie counting or extreme focus on measuring meal portions.
- There is no focus on exercise which is a key component of a healthy lifestyle.
- It uses a hard sell approach and the website is basically a long advertisement full of testimonials to close the sale of the diet plan. There is no attempt to explain in depth the science behind why manipulating your meals can help to control your weight.
At $24.95, there is no great loss if the diet book doesn’t work for you, but there are really no guarantees that this approach will provide the results you want. It may be worth a try if you are looking for something that is relatively easy to follow, but you should remember that your results will also be dependent on how closely you follow the instructions given in the book and your body’s response to the manipulation of your metabolic rate.