What You Need to Know
Sun Warrior is a manufacturer and distributor of a series of supplements in the health market. The Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Protein, Sun Warrior Activated Barley and Sun Warrior Ormus Greens are the three main products offered by this company. This is not a diet, but rather a collection of protein supplements that are popular among those interested in fitness and health.
List of Ingredients
Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Protein:
- Whole brown rice protein
- Vanilla (natural vanilla flavor or cocoa)
- Pectin (from fruit)
- Xanthan gum (natural bio-fermented stabilizer)
Sun Warrior Activated Barley:
- Organic activated (pre-sprouted) barley powder
- Tocotrienols and beta glucans
- Active enzymes
Sun Warrior Ormus Supergreens
- Oat Grass
- Probiotic Culture
- Whole Leaf Stevia
All three products are organic, gluten-free and high in protein. They are intended to be used as dietary supplements and they come in a powdered form to be mixed into drinks or shakes.
The Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Protein is a plant-based protein that is made from brown rice. It is fermented so the amino acids are highly bio-available, which enables easy digestion and absorption. The taste is smooth, unlike drinking other protein supplements such as whey; it is like drinking a milk shake. In addition there are no refined sugars, no chemical additives and the protein in the brown rice is not extracted using any chemical substance. Its bland taste also means it can be used as a base for several different flavors, such as fruit smoothies or chocolate or vanilla shakes.
Sun Warrior Activated Barley is used to increase energy levels and manage a body’s insulin response. The energy levels are also more sustainable because of the composition of the protein and the way it is released in the body.
Sun Warrior Ormus Supergreens is made up of a combination of oats, alfalfa, yucca, parsley, spinach, peppermint, whole leaf stevia and probiotic culture. This supplement is organic and is used to promote weight loss and the building of muscle mass.
- 100% organic.
- Gluten-free so they can also be used by diabetics and those with gluten allergies and sensitivities.
- Supposed to be better tasting than some of the other protein drinks available on the market.
- Price is comparable to similar products on the market.
- Easily purchased online at the Sun Warrior site or at various health food retailers across the country.
- There are no discernable disadvantages to trying this product.
The Sun Warrior supplements are all natural and they profess to deliver great results. Users should experience increased energy levels, as well as actual weight loss if used as a protein supplement and combined with exercise.