Sunkist Energy Review
What You Should Know
Sunkist Energy is an energy shot from the makers of Sunkist orange juice. The energy shot description claims this product is different from other energy shots as it contains healthy vitamins. There is an official website for the energy shot that explains why Sunkist believes this formula is better than the rest. Unfortunately, there is nothing in the formula to set it apart aside from a few vitamins that the dieter is likely already taking in a multivitamin. At the heart of Sunkist Energy is the same ingredient at the heart of all energy shots – caffeine.
List of Ingredients
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B5
The caffeine in Sunkist Energy is included in a proprietary blend of Taurine, Caffeine, L-Carnitine and D-Glucuronolactone. The blend contains 1,125 mg, but there is no mention of how much of the blend is comprised of caffeine. In the FAQs section, however, it is revealed that each shot contains just 80 mg of caffeine. This is just enough caffeine to get the body moving without the negative side effects of higher doses.
We did find a little problem with the supplement description. According to Sunkist Energy, the shot contains no sugar so there is no crash. That is not the case. Caffeine is the likely culprit for crashes that occur after taking an energy shot. There is caffeine in this supplement and thus there could be a caffeine crash after a few hours, especially if the user drinks caffeinated beverages along with the energy shot.
- Contains just the right amount of caffeine to boost energy without negative side effects.
- There is an official website for Sunkist Energy.
- All ingredients are listed online.
- There is a FAQs section for dieters to learn more about the supplement.
- Some of the ingredients may boost immune system function.
- Created by a trusted company.
- May not be available in all stores.
- Could cause negative side effects if taken with other caffeine sources.
- Caffeine should not be consumed within 6 hours of bedtime.
Sunkist Energy looks like a relatively stable energy formula, but this supplement will not replace a weight loss supplement. There is no appetite suppressant in the formula, so the dieter may notice increased hunger due to the increase in metabolism. If a dieter decided to use Sunkist Energy, it is important to skip caffeinated drinks and foods as these may increase the amount of caffeine in the body and cause negative side effects.