What You Should Know
SuperCuts 3 claims to be a powerful fat burner. We will take a closer look at the product to determine if it has any value to customers who are looking to lose a little weight.
List Of Ingredients
SuperCuts 3 contains: Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCL), Calcium (As Dialcium Phosphate),
Chromium (As Chromium Chloride), L-Carnitine (As L-Carnitine Fumerate), Lecithin (Soy), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Dl-Methionine, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Taraxacum, Grapefruit Powder, Green Tea Extract (12% EGCG), Uva Ursi, and Cayenne. Other ingredients: Whey (Milk), Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
SuperCuts 3 contains three fat burning ingredients: green tea, grapefruit powder, and cayenne. While we know these ingredients do have fat burning power, it does not look as though there are enough of these ingredients in the formula to truly be effective. Other ingredients in the formula help to provide more energy, and remove excess water weight, though the effects will be mild. The lipotrophics ingredients: choline, inositol, and methionine are important to playing a role in the metabolism of fat by the liver. People who have healthy livers will find support and optimal functionality, whereas people with liver problems will get the most from it.
The directions say to take three tablets three times a day for a total of 9 tablets a day. The tablets should be taken with 8 oz or more of a cold liquid, preferably water. It is advised to take the supplement an hour before working out and at least an hour for bedtime to see the best results.
- This product contains proven ingredients that will support the proper metabolism of fat and liver health..
- This product contains whey proteins and soy. It is also made in a facility that uses other products including egg and peanut. Those with allergies should avoid this product.
- We do not believe there is enough of any of the ingredients in the formula to produce real results.
- Though capsacin (the natural occuring spicy stuff in peppers) has been shown to help burn fat, in order for it to work, high dosage must be taken.
- The ingredients are not revolutionary, but you can’t expect much for a supplement that costs around $12.
- Most people will likely not experience any significant weight loss.
Though this is a cost effective supplement, it is important to remember you get what you pay for. We recommend finding a supplement that contains higher amounts of proven ingredients, unless your liver health is of particular concern.