What You Should Know
Superdrol-NG, developed by Anabolic Xtreme, is a supplement that claims to possess reproductive enhancing properties as well as the ability to build muscle. Essentially this supplement is supposed to raise testosterone levels. Superdrol-NG seems to be targeted at male bodybuilders and it does not claim otherwise, but it does state that any male taking this product needs to be at least twenty one years of age. Users are instructed to take three to four capsules everyday for four weeks. After four weeks users are to switch to Anabolic Xtreme Advanced PCT for four weeks and the repeat the cycle with Superdrol-NG. Users are warned to allow at least thirty days before using Superdrol-NG after using it for four weeks and they are also warned not to consume more than four capsules in any twenty four hour period. A bottle of Superdrol-NG retails for $79.99 and this bottle is supposed to last for one month.
The official website for Superdrol-NG is difficult to read and the ingredients and dosage information, though present, are smashed together and not clearly presented. There does not seem to be a satisfaction guarantee for this product and there are not user testimonials posted on the website either. Those wishing to try Superdrol-NG can do so without a prescription because this product is considered a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
Prasterone (delta-5-androsten-3b-ol-17-one), ATD (6-etioallochol-1, 4-diene-3, 17-dione), MX-C (3, 7-dihydro-1, 3, 7-trimethyl-1h-purine-2, 6-dione), Aphrodine HCL, Gokshura Extract (45% steroidal saponins: tribol, furostanol and protodioscin), Trigonella Isolates (50% 25a-spirosta-3, 5-diene, 20% 4-hydroxyisoleucine).
Superdrol-NG contains the ingredient Gokshura Extract and this ingredient does show promise in increasing testosterone levels. The ingredient Aphrodine, commonly known as Yohimbine, is said to suppress the appetite, enhance the mood, promote energy and increase the metabolism.
- Superdrol-NG does post usage warnings.
- The ingredient and dosage information is not presented clearly on Superdrol-NG’s official website.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee with this product.
- There are no user testimonials posted for Superdrol-NG.
- There are no proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in this product.
- Anyone under twenty one years of age should not use this product.
- Superdrol-NG contains caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as muscle tremors and irritability may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Superdrol-NG.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
Superdrol-NG does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed testosterone increasing, fat burning and muscle building weight loss supplements available today. Superdrol-NG may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Superdrol-NG is right for them.