Supplement Direct Review
What You Should Know
Supplement Direct is a solely owned independent company. It believes in the philosophy of providing a one stop shop to all health and wellness seekers. Their products are designed specifically to support those who seek fitness and nutritional assistance. The company believes not only in creating healthy products for others, but also hiring staff who are committed to a fit and a healthy lifestyle.
The company has five store locations California wide, and also retail their products online. Their product categories are too vast to be individually named, and include Amino Acids, Antioxidants, Detox Support, Fat Burners, Herbal Teas, and Weight loss and Energy supplements. They test every product in an independent laboratory before shipping them out to their stores, or selling them online. Their own brand name products include 30 supplements and diet aids, including Creatine Monohydrate, GH Support, Reps, ZMA (Zinc and Magnesium), Acetyl L-Carnitine, BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids), and Kre-Alkalyn to name a few. Their own brand name products retail from $4.99 upward. Apart from their own products, they also sell other manufacturer’s products, such as those from NOW foods, Health From the Sun, High Performance Fitness, and Health Plus. The company tries to offer the lowest price on all their products.
List of Ingredients
- This is definitely a one-stop shop for fitness and diet enthusiasts.
- You can buy their products through stores or online.
- There is a huge inventory, and a large variety of products and manufacturers featured on the site.
- Their products are also sold on other sites.
- As of now, customer feedback is not available on the site.
- The site is up and running, but a lot of the pages like the FAQ’s, and testimonials page have as yet to be developed.
- The company does advertise products containing ephedra such as Lipodrene and Stimerex-es. The former is manufactured by Hi-Tech, whose CEO was recently jailed for selling knockoff prescriptions online.
The website is comprehensive, and the products are retailed through a number of online sites. It’s hard to find reviews about Supplement Direct online. Having said that, the site is a good one to visit as it does carry a lot of products in various categories. Prices are competitive. As to their home products, there’s not much information if they work and how effective they are. It is a good idea to visit their site, or one of the five stores they have, and to do a bit more research before buying their supplements. For those interested in investigating further, the company does provide the name and contact of the lab which tests their products before they are put on the market.