Supreme 90 Day Review
What You Should Know
Supreme 90 Day is a complete workout system, similar to P90X, designed to completely change the way your body looks and feels in just three months. If you are looking for a thorough workout program you can do from home and get fast results, then this program may be the right one for you. Before you make the decision to invest in this program, we recommend you read this review to find out what we think.
List of Ingredients
The Supreme 90 Day workout program features several different DVDs and a complete 90 day fitness program. In addition to the fitness programs and DVDs, there is a diet and exercise meal plan. In total, there are 10 DVDs. There are five different DVDs to help strengthen the body. There are three different DVDs with cardiovascular exercise routines to help you burn fat. The other two DVDs are dedicated to workouts for your core and abs to get you looking thin and strong with a quickness.
- The Supreme 90 Day program is priced at just $19.99 plus shipping and handling.
- Supreme 90 Day only provides a guide to help you with diet and nutrition.
- This program claims to be backed by clinical research, yet does not make these studies available to consumers.
- Consumers must pay additional shipping and handling charges if they want the DVD for their abs.
- There are no customer testimonials to support this product.
- The official website reads more like an affiliate sales page, rather than a real informational product website.
The Supreme 90 Day complete workout system is an intense program full of DVDs to help you keep things varied so you don’t get bored. There is not a lot of information about the program itself and how it works on the website. We don’t see any sample workouts, and we have no idea what fitness level the target audience should be. This workout may or may not be suited for beginners who are just now trying to start get their body in shape. We have no details of the nutrition program, or if it would be easy for people to stick to. We advise you to either do more of your own research on this program before you buy it, or to look to a similar program that has more details about it before you make the investment. In addition to a workout like this one, you should eat balanced nutrition, with fewer calories than you burn through exercise. To make the most of it, you should also use a clinically proven weight loss supplement such as a fat burner and appetite suppressant.