What You Should Know
Sureslim is a personalized diet program centered around correcting glucose and hormone levels, which they claim helps dieters to lose weight safety, effectively, and most importantly, permanently. Sureslim’s approach is very similar to Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers, and the program focuses on balanced meals developed from a person’s personal profile. Guided by licensed physicians and practitioners, a person’s entire diet program is developed around specific imbalances in the blood, which these specialists try to correct through a prescribed eating plan. Although Sureslim is based in the United Kingdom, overseas dieters can participate via phone.
Unlike many other popular weight loss programs, Sureslim does not have a monthly charge, which is a plus. It still manages to be very expensive, ranging between £395.00 to £495.00 per plan, but is relatively cheap when considering long-term weight loss. You also have the freedom of eating food within their guidelines instead of purchasing pre-made meals. Although weight loss is slower than other programs (dieters average about 2lbs per week), Sureslim looks quite promising at first glance.
There are no ingredients to list since this is a diet program.
Sureslim focuses on balancing glucose and hormone levels, which they claim aids in weight loss. On their official site, they claim fluctuating glucose levels lead to extra fat stores, although they do not back this up with verifiable evidence. Glucose levels do play a part in weight management, but most dietitians place very little emphasis on this for various reasons. However, they use a high protein, high fat, and low carbohydrate plan, which most physicians consider a well-balanced, nutritionally sound diet — something that should be considered when embarking on a long term diet. According to some testimonials, however, Sureslim does not promise results for everyone and their system is not suitable for people not located in the UK. However, a majority of dieters lose between 60-100 lbs. by diligently following this program. You will need to follow strict guidelines given by medical staff to see these results, which may be unappealing to some dieters.
- Sureslim is designed for people looking for a long term weight solution.
- Sureslim is guided by professional medical staff trained to place an emphasis on safety.
- Sureslim has a proven track record as a viable long term weight solution for overweight dieters.
- You do no need any other fees except for their high entrance fees.
- Their support is not as good for dieters not in the UK, who will find this program more of an inconvenience. Also, exchange rates could make this even more expensive.
- Dieters must make an effort to follow the guidelines in order to lose weight.
- Your progress is continually monitored by staff, which leaves little to no freedom – something not ideal for some dieters.
- Sureslim is extremely expensive and offers no money-back guarantees or trial subscriptions.
- Weight loss is extremely slow in most instances.
Sureslim is a viable solution for dieters focused on long term weight loss, but the restrictions might outweigh the benefits in this situation. Dieters located in the UK will get the best benefit from this program, but commitment is necessary in order to succeed with this program. Dieters who want more freedom or those who have not seen satisfactory results with similar self control based diet plans should look elsewhere for a more suitable solution.