What You Should Know
SurfShelf is a treadmill desk designed to keep you moving while you are using your computer. The idea behind this is that instead of working on your laptop without working out, or instead of working out without something to keep you occupied, this desk will be a small shelf for your treadmill so you can use your laptop while you walk, without risking damage to the computer. We will take a closer look at the product and how it works to help you decide whether or not you should buy one to use to help you reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
SurfShelf is a small shelf made of polycarbonate material. It is designed to attach to your treadmill so that you can set your laptop down on it and use it safely while you are walking or running on your machine. The thought behind it is that by distracting yourself with a movie, TV show, or your email on your laptop, you won’t feel as bored by your workout and you will be more likely to actually get up and do your workout everyday. While the fundamental idea behind it is is nice one and will help keep some people motivated to workout, others still won’t find the motivation to bring their laptop to the machine and use it.
- SurfShelf is cost effective, at just $39.99.
- The item is quick and easy to install on your treadmill.
- SurfShelf will not offer anything to people who do not already have or plan to invest in both a treadmill and a laptop.
- This is not a treadmill desk, but a tray to hold your laptop on your treadmill.
- This product has nothing to do with weight loss.
- This product, when used with a treadmill, will not help address nutrition or diet.
- We do not know if a money back guarantee is being offered on this product or not.
SurfShelf is not a good investment for people who do not have a treadmill, or those people who use a desktop instead of a laptop. It seems pointless to encourage someone to purchase a laptop and a treadmill for the purpose of this product. If you want something to distract yourself during your workout, you could listen to an MP3 player, or video player like an iPod Touch. If you already have a laptop and treadmill, this could be a good investment so you can use the laptop while you are working out. Otherwise, to lose weight, you should also follow a balanced diet, and use a clinically proven weight loss supplement that contains either a fat burner or appetite suppressant to shed the pounds even faster.