Swanson Ultra Relora Review
What You Should Know
Swanson Ultra Relora is a supplement of Relora, a commonly seen weight loss supplement ingredient, thought to help reduce stress, thereby helping you to stop eating when you are stressed out, to promote weight loss overall. This review takes a closer look at the supplement to determine whether or not it is worth the investment for people who are trying to lose weight and get healthier.
List of Ingredients
Swanson Ultra Relora contains the following ingredients: Relora®
A proprietary blend of patent-pending standardized extracts of Magnolia officinalis (bark) and Phellodendron amurense (bark): 250 mg
Swanson Ultra Relora is a concentrated form of Relora, an ingredient we see in many of the weight loss supplements we review here on Diet Spotlight. The ingredient is thought to help calm you down and reduce stress, which is a typical cause of over eating, which leads to weight gain. The logic behind this supplement is that by taking it on a regular basis you can reduce your stress levels naturally with the Chinese medicine in the formula. When your stress levels are reduced, you are less likely to eat too much as a coping mechanism, and therefore can use the supplement to help manage your weight. It is not really a weight loss supplement, but once you reach your goals, something like this could help you maintain.
- Swanson Ultra Relora is thought to help reduce stress.
- This supplement is affordably priced at $10.99 per bottle, at the time of this review.
- Swanson Ultra Relora contains a proprietary blend, so we cannot see how much of each ingredient in the formula is included in the blend.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- There are no fat burners or appetite suppressants in this formula.
- There are no dietary guidelines to support the use of this supplement.
- There are no exercise guidelines to support the use of this product.
- This product has been met with mixed reviews.
Swanson Ultra Relora is not really an ideal weight loss supplement, on its own. It could be useful as ingredient in another supplement, in the right amounts, but really on its own it is nothing more than a stress reducer. While reducing stress will help combat weight gain, it is not enough to truly help you reach your weight loss goals. We recommend you find a clinically proven appetite suppressant or fat burner, or use a supplement that contains both. Combine the use of this supplement with a balanced diet and regular exercise program, that utilizes both cardiovascular and strength training workouts, to get the best weight loss results.