What You Should Know
Swanson Ultra Ultimate Carb Control C-120X is a supplement designed to help with weight loss by prohibiting the body from absorbing some of the carbohydrates you eat. There are many of these supplements available on the market today, so what makes this one different? Better? Worth it? Read this review to find out what we think before you decide.
List of Ingredients
Swanson Ultra Ultimate Carb Control C-120X contains the following ingredients: Phaseolamin (from white kidney bean extract) 2 mg per tablet.
Swanson Ultra Ultimate Carb Control C-120X is a relatively cost effective carb cutting solution, because at the time of this review, a 90 tablet bottle is listed at $19.99. Swanson claims that each tablet can help absorb up to 75 grams of carbohydrates from the food you eat, thereby preventing it from getting turned into sugar, and then into fat, by the body. When you take this supplement the carbs will pass through the body much the same way as fiber, leaving you feeling full, so you can still eat the carbs you want and not deprive yourself of them. You are advised to take one tablet with each meal, and two tablets with meals that are particularly high in carbs. This supplement works by blocking the amalayse enzyme, necessary for the digestion of carbohydrates. It is important to remember though, for this to help you lose weight, you need to eat a healthy, balanced diet, and focus on good carbs instead of bad.
- Swanson Ultra Ultimate Carb Control C-120X will help block carbs from being digested from the foods you eat.
- This supplement is reasonably priced at $20 for a month’s supply.
- Swanson Ultra Ultimate Carb Control C-120X does not feature an appetite suppressant or fat burner.
- As some carbs are good for you and necessary for optimal function, taking this supplement too much could present issues with your body.
- This supplement does not come with any dietary recommendations.
- This supplement does not come with any exercise recommendations.
- There is not a free trial for this supplement.
Swanson Ultra Ultimate Carb Control C-120X seems like it would be an effective carb blocker, but as far as carb blockers go, there is nothing that stands out about this one to make it different from or better than other carb blockers on the market. We recommend that if you are going to use a supplement like this, you use it when your meals are high in simple carbs, rather than complex carbs your body needs for energy production. We also recommend you follow a balanced, reduced calorie diet and exercise regularly. You may also want to consider using the carb blocker in conjunction with a clinically proven appetite suppressant or fat burner to really amp up the weight loss potential.