What You Should Know
Synedrex is a pill form diet supplement that is advertised to help dieters shed fat and water weight by controlling food cravings. This diet pill is also supposed to give dieters an endless supply of energy, block carbohydrates and help to curb food cravings.
Synedrex is manufactured and marketed by the company Metabolic Nutrition. Looking at the ingredients one can see that there are some fat burners on the list; both green tea and garcinia cambogia are well known fat burners that have been shown in some studies to produce results. There does seem to be some disparity among websites that claim this product does not work as well due to insufficient amounts of these fat burners.
List of Ingredients
Chromium, caffeine anhydrous, green tea extract, garcinia cambogia, l-tyrosine, l-carnitine, HPMC, cocoa extract, 5-HTP, and jojoba bean.
Synedrex is a diet pill that is advertised to give energy, block carbohydrates, raise metabolism and help dieters to lose extra pounds. Dieters are instructed to take one or two capsules twice daily. On average the product carries a hefty price tag of $50 or more for a bottle of 90 capsules. If an individual two capsules twice daily as the label suggests the 90 capsules will last less than a month.
- Synedrex does have added vitamins and minerals in addition to the fat burning ingredients.
- The website has nutritional information and other diet related information as well as supplements.
- The website also contains customer reviews and testimonials.
- Synedrex contains copious amounts of caffeine with over 350 mg per dose. This large amount has been known to cause serious jitters, agitation and dehydration when taken over time.
- At over $50 per bottle on average, this is one of the more expensive diet pills on the market.
- There is no real diet plan or exercise plan included, just the pills to be taken along with a health and fitness plan of the dieter’s choosing.
- Once dieters stop taking the pills, there is the chance that weight could return since there was not a learned modification to eating and lifestyle habits.
Synedrex does have many customer reviews and seems to help some dieters to achieve results. It is suggested, as with all diet pills, that users follow a sensible eating and exercise plan to achieve the best results. Overall this looks to be an average diet pill with a very large amount of caffeine in addition to other energy substances. Synedrex is almost like an energy drink in pill form and as such will pose the risks of the same side effects such as agitation, jitters and insomnia as well as dehydration. While the product may provide results it is important to remember that there are much less expensive ways to get caffeine.