What You Should Know
T-3 by San is marketed as a thyroid hormone activator. The premise is that T-3 causes the body to produce more thyroid hormones which in turn raises metabolic rate and significantly speeds up weight loss. T-3 is mainly known in body building circles where users are looking to get the “totally ripped” look that many weightlifters crave. The product is also thought to keep the thyroid continually producing hormones.
The main ingredient in T-3 is a substance known as Guggulsterone. This substance is from a plant that normally lives in parts of Asia such as India. Used for centuries in Indian medicine, Guggul is also said to lower cholesterol and improve skin texture in addition to boosting metabolic rate by enhancing thyroid hormone production.
List of Ingredients
The only active ingredient is Guggulsterone. Inactive ingredients include: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, Scarlet #3 and Black #1.
T-3 is a supplement made from plant extracts that is said to boost metabolism, increase weight loss, lower cholesterol and clear skin blemishes by increasing thyroid hormone production. Users are to take 1 capsule 3 to 4 times daily with meals, not to exceed 5 capsules in a 24 hours period. The product is also able to be taken along with other weight loss supplements since it is believed that there will be no drug interactions of any kind. At only $19.95 for 90 capsules or roughly a 1 month supply, T-3 is right in line with the prices of other weight loss supplements.
- Though the San website contains no reviews or testimonials, the active ingredient has been being used in eastern medicine for centuries for weight loss in addition to a host of other health treatments.
- Body builders on other sites have extolled the benefits of the product.
- The price is pretty much in line with other weight loss supplements.
- The product can easily be purchased online.
- The website does not contain testimonials.
- Even if the product does work as marketed; there are no long term lifestyle changes learned through sensible eating.
- The product does not include an exercise plan.
- There is a marked lack of medical research and studies in the United States as to side effects, especially with long term use.
T-3 is a diet supplement that is marketed to raise metabolic rate while speeding weight loss. This claim is said to occur because the main ingredient Guggulsterone is thought to increase thyroid hormone production. In addition to the fat loss, T-3 is thought to lower cholesterol, aid in protein synthesis and clear skin blemishes. Guggul has been used for centuries in India and other parts of Asia.