What You Should Know
Tai Chi & Qi Gong Basics is a fitness DVD by Matthew Cohen that highlights both the Chinese martial art of Tai Chi, and the health system of Qi Gong to help people learn how they can use these two Chinese practices to get themselves in better shape. If you are interested in either of these practices, this DVD could be the answer you are looking for. We will take a closer look at the DVD to help you determine whether or not you should make the investment.
List of Ingredients
Tai Chi & Qi Gong Basics addresses both the basics of Tai Chi, as well as the Basics of Qi Gong. The first part of the DVD will introduce you to Tai Chi, where you will learn the poses you have to know. The second part will show you the poses you need to know to create harmony in your body. The last part of the Tai Chi section shows you how to put everything together from the first two parts to transform your body into a stronger, leaner, healthier one. The Qi Gong section of the DVD teaches you various slow, repetitive movements you can use to strengthen your body to build a better immune system and “inner peace.” This DVD features a 30 minute Tai Chi workout, and a 40 minute Qi Gong workout.
- Tai Chi & Qi Gong Basics is a good way for people to get started in either of the Chinese practices.
- Tai Chi & Qi Gong Basics could be boring after a while because there are only tow workouts.
- This will not address diet and nutrition.
- Some of the moves may not be easy for everyone to do, if the user has any physical limitations.
- There are several negative reviews of this product.
- There may or may not be a money back guarantee for this product, depending on where you purchase it.
Tai Chi & Qi Gong Basics could very well help with weight loss, but it must be done on a regular basis, and it should be used in conjuction with a balanced, reduced calorie diet. If you do not take care of what you are eating, you could workout with this program and not see any weight loss. There is no direction for diet and nutrition provided with this DVD. This program also does not recommend a weight loss supplement, which when used correctly with diet and exercise can help produce better weight loss results. For the best option, you should use a clinically proven weight loss supplement that contains either a fat burner or an appetite suppressant.