Talon Energy Blood Punch Review
What You Should Know
Are you running low on fuel? If this is the case, do not feel bad. You are certainly not alone. Millions of Americans face this dilemma on a daily basis. Hence the vast array of coffee shops all over the country. Well, coffee is not the only game in town. Energy drinks continue to gain popularity on a global scale. These canned and bottled beverages are packed with ingredients to help get you going. Among them is Talon Energy Blood Punch, which is sold in a 16-ounce can, and is also available in sugar-free.
- Taurine 2,000mg
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract 200mg
- Glucuronolactone 200mg
- Caffeine 160mg
- Inositol 60mg
- Guarana Seed Extract 60mg (22% caffeine)
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5 10mg)
- Vitamin B6 10mg
- Vitamin B12 10mg
Talon Energy Blood Punch, like other energy beverages, gives you a jolt or buzz, in order to reduce fatigue and help you perform. Each can contains 220 calories, 54 grams of carbohydrates, 420 milligrams of sodium, and plenty of sugar. The cost of a single can of Talon Energy Blood Punch is around $2.29.
Some common ingredients used in Talon Energy Blood Punch are Taurine, Panax Ginseng Root, Caffeine, Guarana Seed Extract, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and Inositol. Caffeine is the core ingredient, and 160 milligrams are used. The Guarana also provides 22% Caffeine for an added jolt. The B Vitamins boost energy levels, and the Taurine provides amino acids. Panax Ginseng may increase energy, and improve mental clarity. It is important to avoid drinking this kind of beverage near bedtime, because the stimulants will interrupt your sleep.
- If you need a buzz or energy boost, Talon Energy Blood Punch will do it.
- The ingredients are presented online, which is helpful.
- Unfortunately energy drinks can be addictive.
- Talon Energy Blood Punch contains high levels of sugar, which can cause fat gain.
- This product may cause side effects in people who are sensitive to caffeine.
- Some people will not appreciate the high levels of Taurine in this beverage.
- This product will unlikely help you lose any weight.
There is not much doubt that Talon Energy Blood Punch will give you a boost. This beverage clearly contains high levels of Caffeine, Guarana, Ginseng, and B Vitamins to make it happen. However, a drawback is that these energy drinks tend to be addictive. Furthermore, the stimulants in this product may cause you to experience nervousness, anxiety, and sleeplessness. It is prudent to consume beverages like this in moderation. On a side note, Talon Energy Blood Punch will unlikely help you with any weight loss goals. More likely, the sugar in this beverage will cause some weight gain.