What You Should Know
Tamara Kleinberg started the nationally acclaimed Bootcamp 360 workout system in 2001. This system is designed to help brides-to-be to achieve their fitness goals in time for their wedding day. Tamara is a certified personal trainer who is also a certified black belt in Karate. She also holds a B.A. in Psychology that she earned from UC Berkeley.
Kleinberg states that the system was a product of her own distress at not being able to fit into any wedding dresses that she liked. This wakeup call inspired her to create a personal workout system that would ultimately help her to fit into the dress that she wanted. She goes on the say that the final result was a sleeker, slimmer body, the perfect wedding dress and the creation of her Bootcamp 360 fitness and weight loss system. Tamara states in her book that she consistently lost five pounds each and every month for six months to attain her ideal wedding physique.
List of Ingredients
Bootcamp 360 for Brides is an extremely popular hard core fitness program that is geared towards women who wish to look toned and fit for her wedding. The program focuses on nutrition, weight loss and toning up all those areas that will be exposed on that special day. The program concentrates on the arms, back and shoulders to make every bride look phenomenal in her gown. The program is said to include weightlifting and cardio workouts that utilize an exercise ball and free weights among other things. There are also said to be recipes as well as food lists to assist in making proper food choices.
- The book is available at many online retailers as well as local book sellers.
- This program promotes a well rounded approach to fitness and weight loss through both diet and exercise.
- The author states that she used this program to achieve her goals of fitting into a wedding dress just as the brides who purchase her book are looking to do.
- The book is full of before and after photos and success stories to keep brides motivated.
- This is still just a book and there is no outlet for contacting a professional with questions should consumers have them.
- As of this time there is no website with customer reviews or testimonials.
Tamara Kleinberg is a professional and nationally known fitness instructor and personal trainer. She is a black belt in karate and holds a Psychology B.A in addition to being the creator of the Bootcamp 360 fitness and weight loss system. Her book details how she utilized this system to get into shape for her wedding and promises that anyone can duplicate her results.