What You Should Know
Tenuate is a dietary supplement that aims to assist women with weight loss. Unlike many diet products currently gracing the market, Tenuate requires a doctor’s prescription. This product is claimed to help with fat reduction by suppressing the user’s hunger. However, a proper diet and regular exercise are encouraged with Tenuate supplements. While there doesn’t appear to be an official website for Tenuate, it is offered through most common pharmacies and online pharmacies for $120 for 30 tablets. Tenuate is intended to only be taken on a short time basis and is generally taken up to three times each day, 1 hour prior to meals. There are no free trial samples of Tenuate offered at this time.
Basically Tenuate is similar to an amphetamine. It is also known as sympathomimetic amine and is stated to “stimulate the central nervous system.” Tenuate tablets boost the user’s heart rate and suppress the appetite throughout the day. The capsules that contain the drug are claimed to render it time-released. However, this product is also claimed to potentially increase blood pressure, cause dizziness, depression, restlessness, dry mouth, upset stomach, anxiety and sometimes cause vomiting. There do not appear to be any customer testimonials provided for Tenuate tablets. This weight loss product is not sold with a 100 percent money-back/satisfaction guarantee. There are allergy specifications and precautions that apply to this dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
Not available on an official website.
Tenuate is a weight loss tablet that’s claimed to assist with fat reduction. This supplement aims to reduce the user’s appetite, so that less food is consumed throughout the day. Tenuate is not available to dieters without a doctor’s prescription. It’s additionally known as sympathomimetic amine and is stated to “stimulate the central nervous system.” Tenuate is stated to be okay for pregnant women if they’ve consulted a physician first. There is some clinical evidence provided online for Tenuate tablets. Since it is a prescription drug, this weight reduction product has been examined by the FDA. Tenuate is available via online pharmacies for $120 for 30 tablets.
- Tenuate is regulated by the FDA.
- Tenuate comes in an easy-to-take tablet form.
- Tenuate can be acquired through an online pharmacy if you have a prescription.
- There are potential side effects with Tenuate such as increased blood pressure, dizziness, depression, restlessness, dry mouth, upset stomach, anxiety and vomiting.
- Some individuals may have allergic reactions to Tenuate tablets.
- Tenuate is only available with a doctor’s prescription.
- There are no free trial samples of Tenuate offered via an official website.
- Tenuate doesn’t appear to be sold with any 100% money-back guarantee.
- There aren’t any customer testimonials offered for Tenuate diet pills.
- There are warnings that come with taking Tenuate that specifically mention individuals with asthma, heart disease, depression, high blood pressure and renal disease.
In the vast market of diet pills and weight loss products, Tenuate appears to come with a few more restrictions and warnings than most. On the bright side, this is a diet product that’s been examined by the FDA. However, Tenuate is a potent pharmaceutical that requires a doctor’s prescription and may result in increased blood pressure, dizziness, depression, restlessness, dry mouth, upset stomach, anxiety and/or vomiting. In the end, you may want to examine the diet market more closely before selecting a weight loss product like Tenuate, and it’s certainly prudent to consult a physician beforehand. Under no circumstances should you buy any pharmaceuticals online without a prescription.