What You Should Know
In this day and age, everyone is searching high and low for a weight loss solution. Hence the countless dietary supplements currently available. One of these products is TestoRipped. This blue diet capsule endeavors to do more than merely aid with fat reduction. It’s also claimed to be the “number one testosterone booster.” Not to mention the claims that it helps define the user’s muscles and boost energy levels. As you may already have guessed from the name, TestoRipped is solely for men, 18 and older. There are some customer testimonials posted on the official website.
Since TestoRipped is available to users without a doctor’s prescription, it can be acquired directly through the website for $49.99, which is a nice discount on the claimed retail value of $149.99. The key ingredients found in TestoRipped are Guggulsterones (helps with thyroid functioning), Synephrine (burns fat cells), Caffeine Anhydrous (stimulant that boosts energy levels), Cinnamon (reduces blood sugar), Tribulus Terrestris (increases user’s strength), Yohimbine (burns away fat), Arginine AKG (improves blood flow), Creatine Ethyl Ester (helps improve lean muscle mass) and Eurycoma Longifolia 100 (increases testosterone). TestoRipped is directed to be taken daily, one capsule at a time. It is stated on the official website that TestoRipped is not available to residents of New Zealand and Australia. There is a convenient email address located on the contact page for questions.
List of Ingredients
Guggulsterones, Synephrine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Cinnamon, Tribulus Terrestris, Yohimbine, Arginine AKG, Creatine Ethyl Ester and Eurycoma Longifolia 100.
TestoRipped is essentially a diet supplement geared toward men who want to reduce excess body fat, improve lean muscle mass, boost testosterone levels and increase daily energy. It offers 10 different major ingredients, which are Guggulsterones, Synephrine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Cinnamon, Tribulus Terrestris, Yohimbine, Arginine AKG, Creatine Ethyl Ester and Eurycoma Longifolia 100. Sadly there is no real clinical data posted on the official website, nor is there a 100% satisfaction guarantee mentioned. The website does note that TestoRipped will not be available for long, but it is unclear why this might be.
- TestoRipped can be purchased online without a prescription.
- TestoRipped offers ten different active ingredients that may assist with weight loss.
- There are some success stories presented on the website.
- This dietary supplement cannot be taken by women since it specifically contains testosterone ingredients.
- TestoRipped has caffeine as a major ingredient.
- A 100% money-back return is not posted for TestoRipped supplements.
- TestoRipped is not available to those residing in Australia and New Zealand.
- Some ingredients in TestoRipped capsules could lead to side effects in some users, such as the powerful stimulant yohimbe that has been linked to heart trouble.
- No free trial samples of this product are available.
The official website for TestoRipped comes across more like a massive ad or infomercial pitch. It’s one of those long pages that uses huge text to get a point across. On the bright side, there are a few testimonials offered, and a list of ingredients are presented on the website. Then again, there is no satisfaction guarantee with TestoRipped, nor are there any scientific studies revealed to back up the product’s supposed effectiveness for men. As with most diet products, you should speak with a licensed physician before taking it.