What You Should Know
TestoRX is a Pharmaceutical Alternative product. Pharmaceutical Alternatives, llc. is located in northern Utah. The company manufactures and distributes sports and fitness supplements.
TestoRX is probably the company’s most well-known product and is a male enhancement supplement. The company’s only other current product is SomaRest, a sleep supplement.
List of Ingredients
Per serving (2 capsules): 30 mg Zinc (as Monomethionine/aspartate), 450 mg Magnesium (as Aspartate), 10.5 mg B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL), 2.5 mg Copper (as Copper Citrate); 1427.5 mg Androgenic-Anabolic Testosterone Proprietary Matrix, Bulgarian Tribulus Extract (Tribulus Terrestris) (40 % Furastanol Saponins), Testofen Fenugreek Extract (as 50% Fenuside), ZMA, Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack) 20:1, Velvet Bean Extract (Mucana Pruriens) (10% L-Dopa), Muria Puama Extract (Ptychopetalum Olacoides) 4:1, Damiana Extract (Turnera Diffusa) 4:1, Epimedium (Epimedium Sagittatum) (10% Icariins), DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone); 320 mg Anti-Aromatase/Estrogen Inhibitor Complex, Chrysin (5,7-Dihydroxyflavone), DIM (Diindolyl Methane), Daidzein; 3.5 mg Bio-Enhancer Blend, Bioperine standardized Extract (95% Piperine), Cayenne (Papsicum Annuum).
Other ingredients: Cellulose (Vegetarian Capsule), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
TestoRX uses a proprietary androgenic-anabolic-testosterone blend, anti-aromatase/estrogen inhibitors, and bio-enhancers to achieve its claimed results. The product is supposed to increase testosterone levels, increase strength and lean body mass, boost energy and recovery, and increase sex drive. It may also prevent hair loss.
Dosing instructions say to take two capsules with water once a day, either 4 hours before working out or 1 hour before bedtime. TestoRX should be taken for four weeks and then not taken for a week before resuming use.
This product can be purchased online or in drugstores around the country .
- Mostly natural ingredients.
- High price: Usually about $70 for a bottle of 60 pills; that’s over $2 per dose. Can be found on sale for about half-price.
- Contains a lack of before/ after photos.
- Has no money-back guarantee.
- Has no free gift with purchase.
- Contains too many ingredients in quantities below the clinically proven amounts.
- Doesn’t highlight the importance of healthy diet.
- Doesn’t claim to help you to lose weight.
- Contains yohimbe, which has been linked to heart health risks.
- Caution: not safe for women.
- Side effects include headaches, nervousness, jitteriness, irritability, insomnia, and an elevated heartbeat.
Even compared with other testosterone products, TestoRX does not look effective. While some of its ingredients have been clinically proven to achieve their desired results, this product does not include these ingredients in the correct clinical amounts. Therefore, it will be an ineffective product.
In addition, the product is not meant to be a weight-loss supplement. There is not reason to use it for dieting purposes. Choose another supplement that is designed and proven to support weight loss.