Testosterol XP Review
What You Should Know
Testosterol XP is manufactured by Pyramid Nutrition and claims to increase lean body mass and energy, leading to greater endurance and strength. The product is aimed at body builders to quickly add muscle, and also advertises enhanced virility in males, due to intake of synthetically produced testosterone.The makers claim that “100% natural Testosterol® XP is the safest and most potent anabolic supplement you can buy without a prescription”. This claim is not substantiated even by popular medical opinion, through which it is common knowledge that steroids are highly controversial – and Testosterol XP appears to be chockfull of these artificial hormones.
List of Ingredients
1 Test Ether (17-Beta-hydroxy-5-alpha-anddros-1-ene-3-one Ether) 25mg, 1,4-AD (1,4-Androstadienedione) 25mg, 4-Androstenediol 325mg, Tribulus terrestris extract (45% saponins) (stem and dried fruit) 600mg, L-Glutamine 1000mg, Beta-sitosterol 150mg, Milk Thistle Seed Extract 200mg, Other Ingredients (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, and pharmaceutical glaze).
Testosterol XP contains prohormones, prosteroids and steroids and claims to “have your testosterone and anabolic hormones soaring as never before”. It claims that upon regular intake, users will find their tissue development taking place at unprecedented levels, increasing one’s strength and lean muscle mass, energy, stamina, fat metabolism and endurance. It is recommended that users take a break of three weeks after every six weeks of use to ensure that the body does not get used to the external hormone source.
- Works in the short run through use of extremely potent steroids to increase physical performance.
- Includes an instruction sheet which helps inform users on appropriate usage according to age and body weight.
- Truthful disclosure of steroidal content and FDA warnings regarding ingredients.
- Contains ‘andro products’, which alter users’ hormone level artificially. Federal disclosures regarding such products tell us that these are harmful for a variety of people and may stunt growth, in addition to a variety of other adverse effects.
- Steroids can cause breast enlargement, testicle shrinkage, male infertility, increase in facial and body hair, clitoral enlargement in females and voice deepening. They are especially harmful for those at risk of breast or prostate cancer and the higher the dose, the higher the risk of these adverse effects.
Testosterol XP appears to be a highly controversial drug, owing to high quantities of prohormones and prosteroids, which are known to be harmful to the body and the benefits such chemicals offer are strictly artificial. One of the drawbacks of steroids is that upon cessation of use, users not only go back to their original form (before initiation of steroidal use) but can also suffer from adverse health problems. These should really only be taken as an extreme technique of body building and prospective users should always consult with a physician before embarking upon a steroid-heavy program.