What You Should Know
Tetrazene ES-50 is a weight loss supplement that claims to be “truly effective” and “inspired by real science.” This diet pill aims to boost the user’s metabolism, while increasing energy levels to keep you going. Tetrazene sells via the official website for $44.95 for 180 capsules. This particular diet supplement is intended to be taken in doses of two capsules at a time with a glass of water. As with many diet pills, Tetrazene is directed to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
The official Tetrazene website offers a specific fitness regimen that’s intended to be executed four weekdays each week in unison with the capsule taking and proper diet, which is also specified and explained on the official website. The Tetrazene website provides some testimonials and before/after photos to help endorse the diet product. As with many diet supplements, Tetrazene comes with some warnings such as consulting a physician beforehand and consuming substantial water with the product to avoid swelling of the throat.
List of Ingredients
Some of the primary active ingredients found in Tetrazene ES-50 are a proprietary blend of Glucomannan (derived from morphophallus Konjac and aims to help with weight loss), Biotin (a water-soluble vitamin that comes from yeast and is claimed to assist with weight reduction), Glutamine (amino acid helps to boost energy) and Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL).
No full list given.
Tetrazene is essentially a diet supplement that’s geared toward men and women alike. This product incorporates key components like Glucomannan (derived from morphophallus Konjac, aims to help with weight loss), Biotin (a water-soluble vitamin that comes from yeast and is claimed to assist with weight reduction), Glutamine (amino acid helps to boost energy) and Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL). Two capsules of Tetrazene are meant to be taken with water twice daily, and the entire system is meant to be used in conjunction with a specified workout regimen and diet program in order to be effective. Tetrazene sells in 180 count containers for $44.95 on the official website.
- The official Tetrazene website encourages a regular fitness regimen.
- Tetrazene can be conveniently purchased through the official website.
- The website encourages a healthy diet plan.
- Before and after pictures are provided on the website.
- The official Tetrazene website does not offer a free trial sample of the diet supplement.
- Some individuals may have a negative reaction to certain ingredients found in Tetrazene.
- Taking Tetrazene calls for a rather intense lifestyle change involving diet and fitness regimens, which may not be convenient for some users.
- There is no substantial clinical proof behind Tetrazene as an effective weight loss supplement.
- Tetrazene does not appear to come with a money-back guarantee.
- Tetrazene can lead to negative side effects; swelling of the user’s throat has been reported.
All in all, Tetrazene comes across like many other diet supplements currently gracing the market. While this diet pill does encourage a regular exercise routine and diet plan, some individuals may not care for the more extensive lifestyle change that goes along with taking Tetrazene. In the end, it would be nice to see a money-back guarantee or at least a free trial offer from Tetrazene on the official website.