What You Should Know
Th-121 is a weight loss supplement manufactured by Chamonix, a producer of weight loss as well as anti-ageing skin care cosmetics. Chamonix claims that they do not use mineral oil, petroleum by-products, coloring agents or pharmaceutical preservatives, and instead use only “pure, natural ingredients, including a variety of potent antioxidants.”The makers of the product claim that it produces “quick and dramatic weight loss”, is an “excellent anti ageing supplement”, helps to “curb your appetite” and “improves the utilization of fatty acids”. These claims, however, sound exaggerated when compared with the list of ingredients and the lack of information which would suggest how exactly the product achieves its promises.
List of Ingredients
R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Theobromine, Guarana Seed Extract (33% caffeine) 377 mg, Hyaluronic Acid 25 mg, Pomegranate Seed and Skin Extract 120 mg, Acai Fruit Extract 250 mg, Blueberry Fruit Extract 200 mg, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide and Vitamin C 100 mg.
According to the manufacturers, Th-121 works through a triple action: suppression of appetite, increase of sugar metabolism by the system, and maximization fatty acid metabolism. Chamonix, the manufacturer of Th-121 also claims that it “offers the healthiest way to lose weight, with all the added benefits of antioxidant protection.”The product is supposed to be taken twice a day, totaling no more than four capsules in a day. Users are advised to avoid use towards evening and sleep time, as it contains caffeine and may cause insomnia in certain individuals. A bottle containing 60 capsules costs $60, and lasts for about two weeks if taken according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- to be based on natural ingredients, and nutritional information is provided along with quantities of ingredients used.
- The use of “pure, natural ingredients” is better than a list of chemicals.
- If the anti-ageing claims are founded, it adds an extra bonus to taking the supplement.
- Does not appear to be a long term solution to weight loss, and does not have any conclusive evidence which supports their claim of aiding that weight loss.
- Extract forms of pomegranate and acai berry are not as potent as their real forms.
- This product contains caffeine, so side effects may include heart palpitations, anxiety, mood swings, jitters and shakiness.
- There appears to be no clinical research which concludes that the product is safe to use, let alone show promised results.
The makers of Th-121 claim that is a weight loss supplement that has anti ageing properties and no side effects. While the product does contain some popular antioxidant ingredients (which may have some anti ageing effects), there is no substantial evidence of weight loss amounting out of use of this supplement. Moreover, their claim of ‘having no side effects’ falls flat due to presence of a substantial amount of caffeine in Th-121’s proprietary blend.