The Amen Solution Review
What You Should Know
The Amen Solution is a weight loss system and book developed by Dr. Daniel Amen. The premise is that your brain could be what is keeping you fat. If you are looking for a way to lose the weight once and for all, read this review to learn more about the diet and how it works to help you reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
The Amen Solution is both a book and a weight loss program. The online program features a free version, and a paid version which gives you access to more tools. The free version operates much like a social network does, with a profile, status updates, and a wall with a feed. The program works by helping you to identify which of the five brain patterns you have, and then gives you a diet customized for that brain pattern. When you follow the diet as directed, you will see weight loss, in addition to improved memory and mental clarity. Recommended foods on this program include: Very Veggie Sandwich, Brain Smart Spaghetti, Chili Lime Chicken with Vegetable Kabobs, and Ginger Glazed Salmon. Exercise is encouraged and recommended, both mental and physical. While you will not get a work out plan, you will get charts of common exercises and their caloric burn so you can develop a customized routine for you. If you don’t like it you, you won’t do it, so this gives you freedom and flexibility to ensure you are more likely to stick to it for the long term to see the results you want.
- The Amen Solution provides a customized solution for each user.
- There is a free option available to help people learn more about the diet.
- The Amen Solution may be too expensive for some to enjoy the full plan.
- The Amen Solution promotes the use of additional supplements produced and marketed by their company.
- Some people may not like the idea of using their brain to promote weight loss over conventional methods.
- One must first identify one of five brain patterns before they know how to eat.
The Amen Solution is the first weight loss diet that focuses on using the brain to reach your goals. While a balanced diet and exercise are important part of the program overall, the main focus is on training your brain to deal with the various issues (emotional eating, lack of willpower, etc.) that many diets do not address. Using this with diet and exercise can help you shed the weight, but you may find that you need additional support through a fat burner or an appetite suppressant.