The Blood Sugar Solution Review
What You Should Know
The Blood Sugar Solution is a book written by Dr. Mark Hyman. He claims the key to fighting obesity, diabetes, and a variety of other health conditions, including dementia, stroke, and heart disease, lies in finding the proper balance in your blood sugar and insulin production. Read this review to find out more about the program and how it may be able to work to help you reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
The Blood Sugar Solution outlines a six week long plan to help you address your blood sugar issues. Dr. Hyman discusses very important steps you must take to get your blood sugar under control again, including: boosting your nutrition, balance the hormones in your body, reduce inflammation in your body, detoxify your body, improve your energy metabolism, improve digestion, and soothe your mind to keep yourself relaxed and avoid stressing out too much. The diet involves eliminating a lot of processed foods, including: sugar, gluten, and dairy. You are to focus on high quality, nutritious foods, and aim to get at least 30 minutes of exercise each day, focusing on getting strength training in wherever you can. This program also promotes the use of various nutritional supplements. While supplements are better than not getting the nutrient at all, it is important to try to get as much as you can from natural food sources, as your body will respond better to the nutrients in their natural form rather than from a pill.
- The Blood Sugar Solution promotes eliminating a lot of processed foods from your diet.
- This book promotes getting plenty of exercise, both cardiovascular and strength training.
- The Blood Sugar Solution promotes using various nutritional supplements, which can be confusing to keep up with and quite expensive to keep stocked.
- This may require people to spend more time on their meal preparation.
- Cutting out some of your favorite foods may be difficult to do.
- This book does not really present any new information about how to combat diabetes and other health conditions.
The Blood Sugar Solution does offer solid, healthy information about how you can combat diabetes and various other health conditions, but in all honesty, does not present any new information about how to get it done. We know sugar is bad for you, we know carbs and processed foods are very bad for you if you are diabetic and/or trying to lose weight. If you are trying to lose weight, it is important to pay close attention to your diet while also increasing your activity level. If you find that this is not enough, you may want to consider using a clinically proven appetite suppressant and/or fat burner to increase your weight loss.