The Bun And Thigh Roller Review
What You Should Know
The Bun and Thigh Roller System claims to be “the five minute a day way to blast your body into shape”. Created by former Mr. America Dean Tarnabene, the Bun and Thigh Roller System is a lightweight, versatile tool which boasts the option of adding eight different resistance bands to maximize your workout. With one motion that is as easy as using a rocking chair, the Bun and Thigh Roller promises to tighten your lower body as effectively as a combination of five different health club machines.
The Bun and Thigh Roller System offers users one portable piece of equipment that promises to target five muscle groups by using one simple motion for five minutes a day. Designed to mimic the arcing movement of a Swiss Ball style workout, the Bun and Thigh Roller adds handles for stability as well as resistance bands to sculpt the lower body with a combination of stretching and strengthening. A padded back and head rest, and height adjustment options offer comfort for all users. The system does not include a fat burning pill or weight loss aid; however it does come with the Roll Down the Pounds eating guide to assist the user in losing weight. The Bun and Thigh Roller System is designed for women, aiming to create long muscles rather than bulk. The system runs close to $50.00 plus shipping and handling on the official website, although the consumer has the option of making three payments of $16.33 when using a credit card to purchase.
- The Bun and Thigh Roller System offers a 30 day money back guarantee (minus shipping and handling) on its official website.
- The Bun and Thigh Roller System promises results in 5 minutes a day.
- Additional Resistance Bands are available for purchase to customize your workout.
- The Bun and Thigh Roller only targets a specific area of the body, providing an incomplete workout.
- According to online reviews, The Bun and Thigh Roller has a tendency to slip unless used with an exercise mat, which is not included.
- The arcing motion of The Bun and Thigh Roller is not for anyone with weak knees or lower back.
- Although The Bun and Thigh Roller System promises general lower body toning, it is not a diet aid and does not offer specific weight loss goals.
- While The Bun and Thigh Roller System does include an eating guide, it does not include any aids to fight food cravings or suppress appetite.
The Bun and Thigh Roller System promises to tighten your lower body with one versatile piece of equipment. For those who enjoy the Swiss Ball style of workout the added resistance is a benefit. However, anyone with weak knees or back muscles should avoid this type of exercise. Although it comes with an eating guide, The Bun and Thigh Roller System does not include any supplements to help with food cravings or weight loss. In addition, although a money back satisfaction guarantee is offered, no specific claims are made to assure the consumer that the system will result in any weight, loss only in a tighter lower body. For the consumer looking for overall weight loss, The Bun and Thigh Roller System may not meet their needs.