The CR Way Review
What You Should Know
Written by Meredith Averill and Paul McGlothin, The CR Way: Using the Secrets of Calorie Restriction for a Longer, Healthier Life is a book about how to use calorie restriction to improve your life. The authors are prominent members in the Calorie Restriction Society, and have been practicing this way of life for more than a decade.
List of Ingredients
The basic concept of this program is to reduce your caloric intake by about 20% of what you normally need. This will not only improve your health, but will make you feel better in the long run. What this program does not advocate is starving yourself to do it. You can safely reduce your daily caloric intake by 20% without feeling hungry if you focus on good for you, healthy foods. Choose foods that are high in fiber and low on the glycemic index. You will feel fuller longer, and you will not have to take in so many calories.
This will not adversely affect the metabolism because you will be still giving your body hat it needs in terms of nutrition. You will not be starving yourself because you will not be depriving yourself. This book, unlike many others like it is not heavily scientific and provides practical advice on how to maintain a reduced calorie diet without feeling hungry or deprived.
- The program promotes cardiovascular exercise to keep the heart healthy and strong. It should be done on a regular basis of at least three to five times a week for 35 minutes each time.
- This program can help you manage a variety of health conditions.
- This program encourages healthy eating.
- This program is not suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- This program is not suitable for teenagers.
- People who have a history of eating disorders should not use this program.
- People using this program will have to carefully count calories.
- This program may increase the risk of osteoporosis.
- Eating too few calories on a regular basis may lead to too much weight loss.
- More time will need to be spent on meal planning and preparation.
- This plan will be difficult to execute when dining out or in social situations.
The CR Way is a good way to maintain weight, and keep the body nourished. This plan is the ideal way to cut back on what you are eating, without starving yourself. The key lies in putting good for you things in your body so you don’t feel as hungry. Combine this plan with regular exercise, and a proven weight loss supplement to see even better results.