The Fat Burning Bible Review
What You Should Know
The Fat Burning Bible was written by Mackie Shilstone. He used his experience in sports nutrition, nutrition, and fitness to help many athletes, and to write this book. His idea was to help people learn what they really needed to do to burn fat, so they could get rid of confusion associated with dieting and fat loss. He claims that by following the program as directed, you can lose up to 16 pounds in a month.
List of Ingredients
The first section of The Fat Burning Bible discusses metabolism and how it works, the health risks of being overweight, and the differences in the hormones between men and women. He talks about menopause and andropause, as well as what happens to people during those stages of life. The second part of the book is a self assessment to help you determine how your current health is and what you need to do to get where you want to be. The third part of the book gives you the benefits of exercise and gives a detailed exercise plan for you to follow. For the diet aspect, you are allowed three meals and two snacks every day to help keep your blood sugar levels stable. If you are going more than four hours between meals, you need a snack to keep everything level. The meal plan will remind you of the Zone Diet, with a break down of 30% healthy fat, 30% protein and 40% carbohydrates. Supplementation is recommended to help you keep your metabolism in line. Exercise for women is recommended to be low to moderate intensity, while men will need moderate to high intensity to burn fat.
- This program is ideal for those who want to know more about the science behind how our bodies work.
- This program includes balanced nutrition.
- This program includes a lot of recipes with variety.
- Your calorie intake is not so greatly reduced you are going to feel tired or sick.
- This program promotes unrealistic weight loss goals.
- The supplements mentioned in this program may be too expensive for some dieters.
- Dieters are encouraged to use protein powders and soy based products.
- Following this program will require you to spend more time on meal planning and preparation.
- Following this program requires you to have access to a lot of home gym equipment, or pay for a gym membership.
While this is a decent program, there are some issues with it we caution against. Instead of relying on an iffy program like this one, you should follow your own balanced diet, include exercise every day, and take a proven weight loss supplement, either a fat burner or appetite suppressant to help you reach your weight loss goals.