What You Should Know
Fat Loss Factor is a weight loss program developed by husband and wife team Lori and Dr. Michael Allen. The program is online only and is 12 weeks long. The program not only includes a diet and exercise program, but also a support system so you can set goals and work on stress management to assist with your ability to stick to the program and see results. There are dour different paces of the program depending on how much weight the dieter wants to lose and how quickly they want to lose.
List of Ingredients
The first two weeks of the program is the most important part: only eating natural foods. Why? It will serve as a cleanser for your body to get rid of toxins, boost the immune system, give you more energy, help you lose weight, improve your quality of sleep, and help get rid of emotional eating. For the first two weeks of the program you should only eat: organic produce, raw seeds and nuts, beans, and olive or coconut oil. The only drink you should consume is either reverse osmosis or spring water. You should not be eating: dairy, artificial sweeteners, sugar, meat, eggs, bread, or other grains. Those who are on the rapid weight loss plan should also follow the Master Cleanse or Lemonade Diet for three days of the two weeks. No extreme workouts are required at the beginning of the program, though you should walk at least half an hour, if not up to an hour, outside when possible, every day. For the next 10 weeks, you will follow the “Lifestyle Un-Diet” which is a combination of lean protein, low glycemic index foods with complex carbohydrates, and lots of fresh produce with small amounts of healthy fat. For best results, you should eat fewer calories at night (most of them during the day so you have time to burn them off), cheat one day a week, drink plenty of water, include a raw item in every meal, and eat smaller portions more often. If you are not at your goal at the end of the 12 weeks, start over again, learning from the first experience.
- You have a choice between four different programs based on your goals.
- There are plenty of recipes and grocery lists to help you along the way.
- This program encourages the intake of plenty of fresh produce.
- This program dos not provide a meal plan.
- It can get expensive to follow an organic, raw plan.
- Dieters will have to spend more time on meal planning and preparation.
- Mac users will not be able to use the software in the program.
- If you choose the most rapid weight loss option, you will have to fast for three days.
- If you follow the recommended exercise plan, you will have invest in a lot of equipment, or join a gym.
- No meal plan is included.
This program is highly customizable depending on your goals; but is intensive and may not be for everyone.