What You Should Know
The Full Spectrum Diet focuses on considering chromotherapy and phytonutrients when choosing your foods. It uses the color of food on your plate to monitor weight, rather than counting calories, using pre-packaged food, or eating only specific types of foods for certain periods of time. It also considers exercise, sleep, and lifestyle.
The Full Spectrum Diet was developed by Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac., who is a licensed herbalist, acupuncture practitioner, and doctor of Chinese medicine.
List of Ingredients
Not applicable. The Full Spectrum Diet is not an herbal weight loss supplement, but a diet plan focused on foods and lifestyle.
This diet does include a Cleansing Smoothie with Green Powder, a powder meant to be added to any juice. This powder includes Psyllium Husks, Lecithin, Spirulina, Chlorella, Barley Grass, Dandelion, Wheat Grass, Red Clover, Milk Thistle, Burdock, Buckthorn, Cascara Sagrada & Acidophilus.
The Full Spectrum Diet focuses on the color energy of foods as a means of choosing a healthy food combination. It encourages the user to eat nutrient-rich foods such as fresh fruits, vegetables, legumes, grains, seeds, and nuts. The analysis of the foods is complicated and includes looking at color, temperature, taste, property actions, nutritional effects, and even photosynthesis.
In the plan, foods are divided into six groups based on their color and shared nutritional properties. Some foods overlap two groups. Each food group is outlined on the website with some typical nutrients, examples, and importance to different demographic groups. An example group is the Red Foods, which contain Vitamin C and beta-carotene and are recommended particularly for men.
- Holistic plan including diet, exercise, sleep, and lifestyle; very detailed.
- Developed by a certified, licensed doctor of Chinese medicine.
- Has no product guarantee.
- Has no return policy.
- The diet and lifestyle plan is very complicated and may be discouraging as it is not an easy or simple adjustment.
- Changing an entire lifestyle will require more time and discipline than most people can afford.
- The diet and lifestyle plan is very detailed and may require more time and discipline than most people can afford.
- Has no before/after photos on the website.
- Has no free gift with purchase.
The Full Spectrum Diet is not meant for people who only need to lose a few pounds. It requires a great amount of dedication to changing an entire lifestyle, which will not work for most people or serve the purpose of most dieters.
Obviously, The Full Spectrum is not an herbal weight loss program. If you are looking for an herbal supplement to help your regular diet and exercise, this is not recommended as it is too complicated of a plan. It does include a herbal drink supplement, but this supplement is not sold at an affordable price.