The Inside Out Diet Review
What You Should Know
The Inside-Out Diet: 4 Weeks to Natural Weight Loss, Total Body Health, and Radiance is a book by Cathy Wong. Cathy Wong is a nutritionist and a naturopathic doctor. The focus of the book is on cleansing the liver to help promote optimal function and health. In doing this, she says you can lose excess weight.
List of Ingredients
The Inside Out Diet is a four week long program. The first week of the program is a detoxification to help your body get rid of things it does not need. You must not eat any dairy, gluten, or wheat products during the first seven days of the program. This will cause the body to release the toxins that are overloading the liver. For the first week, you focus on eating lean protein and plenty of produce. You can have a cup of coffee, and you should supplement to ensure you are getting all the nutrition you require. The second week involves reintroducing the foods you eliminated, one per day. This allows the body to identify the foods causing issues with weight gain or other negative side effects, so you can learn what you should avoid. After identifying the problem foods, keep avoiding them for the last two weeks of the program, or for as long as it takes to lose your desired amount of weight. The book also gives readers a maintenance plan so they can keep the weight off. A four week meal plan with options for either 1200 or 1800 calories per day is included in the book.
- This program promotes exercise for weight loss and to improve your overall health.
- This program encourages eating more fruits and vegetables.
- The plan focuses on weight loss in addition to detoxifying the liver.
- To follow this plan accordingly, you have to completely eliminate certain food groups.
- You will have to purchase a variety of supplements to ensure you are still meeting all your nutritional needs after you eliminate the necessary foods.
- Some of the foods required in the dietary plan to help cleanse the liver may be hard for dieters to find.
- You will have to spend more time on meal preparation and planning.
- There no meal options in the plan for vegetarians.
The Inside Out Diet provides an easy way for those with health issues to address weight loss issues. This program is better suited for people who have tried other diets with limited success. The bottom line is that you should follow a nutritionally balanced diet with regular exercise and cosndier adding a proven weight loss supplement to help you..