Liquid Amino Diet Review
What You Should Know
The Liquid Amino Diet is a diet similar to the HCG diet, where drops are placed on the tongue and a limited number of calories are consumed every day. This program promises fast results, and while it may produce them, it is not the most healthy way to lose weight. Losing weight this way increases the chance that your metabolism will reduce, leading to rebound weight gain, with the possibility of gaining even more weight than you had when you started. Read this review to learn more about the program to decide if this is how you want to reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
The drops in this diet include the following ingredients:
- Phytolacca berry
- A-ketoqlutaricum acidum
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion)
- Lophopytum leandri
- Calcarea carbonica
- Acetyl L-Carnitine
The Liquid Amino Diet works much like the HCG diet by providing drops you place on your tongue, and greatly limiting your caloric intake on a daily basis to produce weight loss. Like HCG drops, these claim to be completely natural, but instead of providing the HCG hormone, they provide amino acids, and instead of 500 calories a day, you are allowed to eat 1000 calories per day. This promotes quick weight loss, but the reduction in caloric intake over the long term can send your body into starvation mode and slow the metabolism down. Directions on how to take the drops are included on the packaging. The diet also gives you access to health coaches and a list of allowed foods.
- The Liquid Amino Diet provides a list of “approved” foods you are allowed to eat while following the program.
- This program gives you access to health coaches.
- The Liquid Amino Diet only allows for 1000 calories a day.
- This program promises weight loss at an unhealthy rate, which can lead to metabolism changes and rebound weight gain.
- This program is similar to the HCG diet, which has been shot down by the FDA.
- There has been no scientific testing done on these drops.
- There is no word about a money back guarantee on these drops.
The Liquid Amino Diet is very similar to the HCG diet, which we do not recommend. This low calorie intake can and will backfire on your metabolism. Instead of something like this, we recommend only slightly reducing your caloric intake and making sure your food choices are better ones. We also recommend a regular exercise program to help keep your body healthy and strong while you lose weight. If you want to use a supplement to enhance your health and wellness goals, we recommend a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant or fat burner to help you reach your goals.