What You Should Know
The Masala Bhangra Workout with Sarina Jain is an Indian dance workout led by international dancing star Sarina Jain. This is a fast paced dance workout that will keep your feet in constant motion. If you are looking for more dance DVDs to add to your home collection, read this review to see what we think about it.
List of Ingredients
The Masala Bhangra Workout with Sarina Jain has a 39 minute running time. The first six minutes of the program are a warm up. The next 39 minutes is the meat and potatoes of the workout, where you are moving to fast paced, upbeat Indian music. The last four minutes are a cool down period. Each dance segment starts with an easy move, and progresses to something more challenging to keep you and your body guessing. For people who have never participated in something like this before, there is also a 21 minute long tutorial video where the instructor breaks everything down for you. This is a moderate workout, with a mixed intensity. By the end of the program, you will be able to consider yourself a Bollywood Dance pro. Moves include: “Bhangra Twist”, “Bhanga Stomp”, “Bhangra Slide Behind Ear” and “Circle with Punjab Boy.” There is also an audio CD with one of the songs featured on the DVD.
- The Masala Bhangra Workout with Sarina Jain is a dance workout, so you don’t feel like you’re exercising.
- The disc comes with a tutorial so you can learn the steps before you get started.
- The Masala Bhangra Workout with Sarina Jain is very fast paced, and as such is not suited for beginners.
- There are no customer reviews to support this product.
- There is no dietary advice to help people who are trying to use this routine to lose weight.
- This is not an ideal choice for people who need a low impact workout.
- Depending on the merchant, there may or may not be a money back guarantee on this product.
- This workout is not recommended for use with a carpeted floor.
The Masala Bhangra Workout with Sarina Jain is a challenging Bollywood Indian dance workout that will keep you moving and strengthen and tone your body. This is a good idea for the exercise part of your weight loss, but you will also need to focus on your diet. Eat a nutritionally balanced diet, with focus on healthy foods instead of junk. If you need additional support beyond your exercise and diet, you may want to consider adding a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant or fat burner to your daily routine.