The Negative Calorie Diet Review
What You Should Know
The Negative Calorie Diet is a relatively new diet plan. The premise is that “negative calories” can actually help you lose weight. By eating frequent meals and boosting your metabolism, you can make your body work harder to burn calories. Negative calories are, in turn, what your body is burning off.
The dieting plan has taken a lot of criticism because the approach is more theoretical than practical. Not a lot of research has been done in this area. Also, because “negative calories” do not really exist, many people feel that the diet plan is irrelevant.
List of Ingredients
The main goal of the Negative Calorie Diet is to boost the metabolism. By boosting the metabolism, you are making your body work harder to burn fat and calories. This helps burn fat, causing a thinner mid-section.
The theory of the Negative Calorie Diet is that if you eat something that is 50 calories, your body has to actually use more than 50 calories in order to burn off the fat. This has taken more calories or “negative calories.” However, this is operating on the system that everyone’s body works the same and at the same levels to burn fat.
- Promotes a healthy diet. The Negative Calorie Diet calls for foods that are high in vitamins and nutrients.
- Relatively little effort is involved. You do not need any type of special food plan or exercise equipment.
- You are increasing your metabolism levels and improving your overall body health.
- There is little scientific backing for this theory.
- The plan revolves around “negative calories,” which do not exist.
- The Negative Calorie Diet assumes that everyone’s bodies act the same and at the same metabolism level, which is not true.
- The diet is very theoretical.
- There is not a lot of information surrounding the Negative Calorie Diet and people who have had success with the plan.
The Negative Calorie Diet seeks to improve overall body health and raise the metabolism levels. It seeks to do this by having a diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals. Also, by eating more meals throughout the day, your body will have to work harder to burn the fat, which will help you lose weight quicker.
While the diet plan sounds good, there has been virtually no scientific research on the subject. Also, “negative calories” do not really exist, which makes the Negative Calorie Diet very theoretical and not very practical. Since the product is relatively new to the market, there is not much information pertaining to the plan. The plan does appear to help overall body health, however their claim of rapid weight loss may be a bit exaggerated.