What You Should Know
The Situation Workout DVD is an ab workout DVD from Mike Sorrentino. He is most well known for his role on the hit MTV television show, Jersey Shore, where he gave himself the nickname, “The Situation.” The nickname comes from his abs and how they look. Because they have made him so famous, he has developed his workout DVD to show others how they can have their own situation right at home. If you are looking for a killer ab workout, this DVD may be the answer, but take a look at our review first before you make the purchase decision.
List of Ingredients
The Situation Workout DVD features a full body workout but promises to give you hot, ripped, abs. The DVD breaks down into five 15 minute “express sections” as follows: Ripped Upper Body, Juiced Glutes and Legs, Killer Arms, Awesome Abs, and Insane Abs. You will also get a bonus workout which is the secret recipe for how Mike claims to really get his abs. You will need a set of dumb bells to follow the workout routine in the DVD. The workout is considered intense and may not be ideal for beginners. Some compare it to a simplified version of P90X with less workout and less instruction.
- The Situation Workout DVD gives you a full body workout, despite seemingly being targeted at just the abs.
- This DVD is available from a variety of merchants online and off.
- The Situation Workout DVD is targeted mostly at men.
- The Situation himself is not a fitness expert.
- This product does not mention diet or nutrition.
- There may or may not be a money back guarantee based on where you purchase the product from.
- You will need dumb bells to complete the workouts in the DVD.
The Situation Workout DVD is not an ideal choice for those who are looking to lose weight, unless they are looking to follow a serious hardcore workout. It does not address diet at all, and the workout is targeted more at men than women. If you do a workout like this one, you will also have to follow a balanced diet with fewer calories than you normally eat if you want to see weight loss. If you do not burn fat, you will not be able to see the muscles you are building. Beyond your diet and exercise, you can also add a clinically proven appetite suppressant or fat burner to help you lose more weight faster than with diet and exercise alone. For people who are just getting started, we recommend a slightly less intense workout program.