The Skinny Rules Review
What You Should Know
The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin is a book written by fitness guru, Bob Harper. He is perhaps most well known for his work on the hit NBC television show, The Biggest Loser. The book will be released to the general public on May 15, 2012. It currently retails for around $17 and is backed by a pre-order price guarantee. Read this review to learn more about the book before you buy it to help you see if you will be able to use it to reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
The Skinny Rules provides rules you will need to follow to get skinny and stay that way. Bob helps you wade through all the weight loss advice out there and develop a plan that works for you. He includes 90 recipes (30 for breakfast, lunch, and dinner) that will create a month’s meal plan for you to get started on your weight loss journey. We are not sure how many total rules there are for readers to follow, but here are a few he recommends you follow:
- Rule 3: Eat Protein at Every Meal making it fish whenever you can. Protein should be your go to food when you’re on the go. If you are not sure how much you should be eating, divide your weight in half. Eat that many grams every day.
- Rule 15: Eat at least ten meals a week at home (and cook them yourself)This will help you be in more control of what you eat, and when you eat it. This is important because fast food and dining out provides huge portion sizes, and lots of extra hidden salt and sugar.
- Rule 18: Go to bed slightly hungryThis will help you burn fat while you sleep because your body will start feeding on it fat and sugar stored in the body.
- Rule 20: Enjoy a Splurge Meal Once a Week When you plan something, you are in control, which helps you to avoid binging and feelings of defeat if you eat something you’re not supposed to.
- The Skinny Rules provides a month’s worth of healthy meals.
- This book is written by an industry expert.
- The Skinny Rules may be hard to stick to for some.
- Those who are busy may not be able to cook a lot of meals at home.
- We are not sure how this addresses exercise.
- Simply reading a book will not present a weight loss cure.
- There are no customer reviews yet.
The Skinny Rules seems like it could be a good approach for people who want a clear cut approach to weight loss. Follow these recommendations and use a clinically proven safe and effective weight loss supplement and you will see results.