The Water Pill Review
What You Should Know
The Water Pill™ is a product by Complete Nutrition designed to help rid your body of excess water weight. If this seems to be an issue for you, read this review to find out more about how this product may be able to help. However, water weight loss is not the same as fat loss, so if you are looking for a long term weight loss solution, you need to keep looking.
List of Ingredients
The Water Pill contains the following ingredients:
- Rapid Release Herbal Blend: Apple cider vinegar, Couchgrass Rhizome, Uva Ursi leaf, juniper berry fruit, Hydrangea root, Cornsilk stylus, green tea leaf extract, cinnamon bark, cayenne pepper fruit, Yucca root, White willow bark, Eleuthero root, Dandelion root.
The Water Pill gets most of its power from the herbal blend. Apple cider vinegar works with water to help flush out the system. Couchgrass Rhizome is used to help the kidneys and urinary tract health. Uva Ursi leaf is a diuretic to help remove excess water from your body. Juniper berry fruit is another diuretic that helps to remove water from the body, but it also acts as an antiseptic to the kidneys. Hydrangea root is yet another diuretic, but it also helps combat fluid retention. All of the other ingredients in this formula are designed to help cleanse the kidneys and urinary tract, removing excess fluid as part of the process. While this sounds great, using a supplement like this too much could lead to dehydration, which has many negative effects. Additionally, because water weight loss is not fat loss, the weight will quickly return. This is best used as a temporary solution to fit into a dress for an event, or to combat PMS.
- The Water Pill will work as described.
- The Water Pill, when used incorrectly, may cause dehydration.
- Water weight loss is temporary.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- There does not appear to be a money back guarantee for this supplement.
The Water Pill is an excellent choice for a temporary weight loss solution, but because it is not an appetite suppressant or a fat burner, it is not a good long term weight loss supplement solution. If you’re looking to lose weight, this may be a good option to help you feel better about your ventures because you’ll see quick results on the scale, but for best results, use a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant or fat burner with a healthy diet and regular exercise.