What You Should Know
Thermadrene is a weight loss supplement manufactured by SportPharma. It is geared toward women and men that desire assistance with fat reduction. This diet product is claimed to stimulate the user’s metabolism in order to help burn more fat, boost mental alertness and improve overall physical performance. The official website calls it a “thermogenic stimulator.” There aren’t any customer testimonials offered on the official website for Thermadrene supplements. Although the official SportPharma website reveals that the company is located in California, it doesn’t state where Thermadrene can be purchased or how much it sells for.
Like most other weight reduction products, Thermadrene offers specific key ingredients. These active components are Caffeine (boosts energy levels), Guarana Extract (helps metabolize fat and increase energy), Cayenne (improves mental sharpness), Ginger, Ma Huang (helps burn fat) and Willow Bark. Thermadrene is directed to be taken in cycles of 1 capsule for two days, then one day off, with a glass of water and at least 45 minutes prior to any exercise. It is not stated whether or not Thermadrene is offered with a 100% money-back guarantee. No free trial samples of Thermadrene capsules are offered through the official website. Unfortunately Thermadrene does come with some warnings, such as it’s not to be taken by individuals under 18, nor pregnant women, nor those with heart disease, high blood pressure, angina, thyroid disease or diabetes.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Thermadrene is a dietary supplement that is marketed toward women and men over the age of 18. This capsule endeavors to stimulate the user’s metabolism in order to help burn more fat, boost mental alertness and improve overall physical performance. Key ingredients incorporated into Thermadrene supplements are Caffeine (boosts energy levels), Guarana Extract (helps metabolize fat and increase energy), Cayenne (improves mental sharpness), Ginger, Ma Huang (helps burn fat) and Willow Bark. There is no clinical research or proof offered on the website for Thermadrene. No specific diet plan or exercise routine are recommended with this diet drug.
- Thermadrene is suited for both women and men who are attempting to lose excess body weight.
- Thermadrene is claimed to increase the user’s energy levels.
- Warnings for Thermadrene capsules are posted on the official website.
- Thermadrene contains Ephedrine, which has been linked to numerous serious health risks and which has been semi-banned by the FDA.
- There is no 100% guarantee posted on the official Thermadrene website.
- No clinical research is offered for Thermadrene supplements.
- Customer testimonials are absent from the official website.
- A full product ingredient list for Thermadrene is not available on the website.
- Some ingredients offered in Thermadrene may be harmful to some users.
- Thermadrene contains Ephedrine, which is a known harmful ingredient. There is no price or order information offered for Thermadrene supplements on the website.
- Thermadrene contains Ephedrine, which is a known harmful ingredient. No free trial samples of Thermadrene are available at this time.
In the end, Thermadrene is not marketed too effectively on the official website. After examining it, you’ll find that no 100% money-back guarantee is offered for this product, nor is a complete ingredient list, price, viable clinical evidence or free trial samples of Thermadrene. Furthermore, it would be nice to see some actual customer testimonials for Thermadrene posted on the official website. Typically, we discourage the use of products that still insist on featuring the known harmful ingredient, Ephedrine. This potent stimulant has been linked to serious health risks such as high blood pressure and heart attack. Talk to a doctor if you’re still interested in taking Thermadrene capsules.