Thermatrim EF Review
What You Should Know
In business for over thirty years, Vitalabs claims to provide consumers with quality, natural, nutritional supplements. One of their products, Thermatrim EF, may particularly interest those looking for a more natural thermogenic weight loss aid. According to the product advertising, the supplement both increases the metabolic rate and blocks fat and calories as well as raises energy levels. Supposedly, although the product uses caffeine and stimulates to perform this task, the ingredients are all organic and the stimulants mild, less harmful forms of caffeine than what is often found in other products. Those interested in a natural thermogenic fat burner may want to give Thermatrim a second look.
List of Ingredients
According to one website, each Thermatrim EF tablet contains the following ingredients: Guarana (naturally occurring caffeine) Theobromide, Vitamin B 6, Magnesium stearate, Iodine (Kelp), Chromium Picolinate, Chitosan, Gymnema Sylvester, Gymnema Sylvestre, Banana Extract, Proprietary Herbal Blend. Another site lists Thermatrim’s ingredients as Guarana, Theobromine, Green Tea Leaf, Garcinia Cambogia, and Chitosan.
On one site, one 90 capsule bottle of Thermatrim EF cost $24.95. On the official Vitalabs site, the same size bottle retails for $19.95. A bottle of 180 capsules sells for $36.50.
All the ingredients in Thermatrim contribute to its properties in their own ways. Guarana, common in thermogenic fat burners, raises the metabolic rate. Chromium Picolinate keeps insulin stable. Gymnema Sylvester and Garcinia Cambogia stabilize diabetic symptoms. Last, Chitosan, derived from shellfish, blocks the absorption of fats, making them indigestible.
- Thermatrim EF supposedly uses organic ingredients to help its users lose weight.
- A bottle of this product retails fairly cheaply.
- Although Vitalabs claims Chromium Picolinate is necessary in the human body, too much of it can cause harm.
- No medication can replace the need for adequate exercise and calorie reduction.
- Those individuals allergic to shellfish cannot take this product.
- Although the company claims their caffeine comes from a more natural source, some people feel any medication with caffeine is unsafe.
- The official website provides no before and after pictures of individuals who have used Thermatrim EF.
- The company may not offer a money back guarantee.
- Some customers may find ordering this product on the official site confusing.
Vitalabs claims they offer the best and safest thermogenic fat burner on the market. However, outside of their own site and a few other retailers, little information about this product exists. Also, the product contains some possible harmful ingredients. Before using this product, interested consumers should probably do some of their own research, perhaps contacting the company itself for more information. Of course, Thermatrim EF retails at a fairly low price, making it a possibly safe investment. Still, no one should put any product into their body without more information.