What You Should Know
Thermo Blast is an herbal thermogenic product of Strength Systems USA, designed to burn fat and give energy.
The main active ingredients in the product include caffeine, which is a diuretic, and bitter orange extract, which can cause dizziness, headaches, and heart palpitations. The thermogenic solution stimulates the metabolism and produces body heat, with the intention of increasing energy and aiding in fat loss.
Though the main purpose of this supplement is to burn fat, the sites selling it have no statistics or testimonies to prove its effectiveness.
List of Ingredients
Sodium, Potassium, Niacin, Chromium (Chromium Polynicotinate), Taurine, Octopalean (Norsynephrine HCL/Octopamine HCL), Endurlac (Glucuronolactone), Nitrous Malate (Diarginine Malate), L-Tyrosine, Garcinia Cambogia, L-Carnitine, Caffeine Anhydrous, GuggulEZ100 (E&Z Guggulsterones), Bitter Orange Extract (Standardized For Tyramine, N-Methyl-Tyramine And Hordenine), Synephrine HCL, White Willow Bark Extract 12% (Standardized For Salicin), Forsthin (Coleus Forskolin).
Thermo Blast comes in 4-oz. bottles, each making up one serving. The product typically has a fruit punch flavor. Generally individual 4-oz. containers sell between two and four dollars apiece. Recommended doses are no more than one bottle every six hours, and no more than two bottles per day. It contains as much caffeine in 4 oz. as do 2 cups of coffee.
Though most sites offer it in liquid form, Thermo Blast may also be bought in tablet form. Liquid servings make it easier to take doses, but tablets allow the customer to buy more quantity.
- Thermo Blast uses thermogenic compounds in its recipe.
- Many of the ingredients are natural and herbal, rather than artificial or synethetic.
- Tablets may alleviate intestinal gas and stomach upsets.
- There are no before or after pictures of users to prove its effectiveness.
- No money-back guarantee was offered with purchase of the product.
- The active ingredient caffeine, being a diuretic, could cause some discomfort.
- Too many stimulants can cause nervousness and sleeplessness.
- The product has very few online reviews to support it.
- Almost no websites selling the supplement emphasize the importance of a balanced diet and regular exercise, which are both necessary to make this product work.
- Thermo Blast has many ingredients whose uses are not explained or apparent.
- It should not be used if one is pregnant or nursing.
Overall, Thermo Blast presents a fairly decent product for weight loss, but it fails to stand out from other thermogenic fat burners. As before mentioned, it has very little presence in online stores, and reviews are hard to find.
Though it claims to be a powerful supplement for weight loss and increasing one’s metabolism, no studies could be found supporting these claims or comparing it to other similar products. The fruit flavoring certainly helps when taking the solution, but physical exercise and a balanced diet are necessary to seeing results.