Thermo Phen Phen Review
What You Should Know
If you are concerned about the safety of weight loss products, it is prudent to speak with your doctor before taking any over-the-counter diet pills. This way you can be certain you are in the right state of health to use a supplement for weight management. Be sure to ask about ingredients and/or products that should be avoided. One ingredient that has been banned is Ephedra/Ephedrine. This substance leads to serious side effects, and even health problems. The formula we will talk about in this review is Thermo Phen Phen. It is manufactured by Nature’s RX, and sells for $29.99 per bottle. According to the website, this supplement will help you drop 60 pounds in only three months.
- 1100 mg Guarana Extract (standardized for 22 % Caffeine)
- 50 mg White Willow Bark
- 200 mcg Chromium Picolinate
- 300 mg Citrus Aurantium (standardized for 6 % Synephrine)
- 300 mg St. John’s Wort (0.3 % hypericin)
- 200 mg L-Phenylalanine
Thermo Phen Phen is intended to be taken each morning before breakfast, one to three capsules. It can also be taken before a workout, but it is important to not exceed nine capsules per day. This supplement aims to suppress your appetite, ignite your energy levels, and help you burn off more calories. In only one month, you can potentially shed up to 30 pounds. There is no low-calorie diet plan mentioned with this supplement.
Only six ingredients are used in Thermo Phen Phen capsules. These include Guarana (this contains caffeine to boost energy levels), White Willow Bark, Chromium (helps regulate blood glucose levels to control hunger), Citrus Aurantium (this contains Synephrine to increase thermo genesis), L-Phenylalanine, and St, John’s Wort. On a side note, Citrus Aurantium functions in a similar manner to Ephedra, which is a banned weight loss ingredient.
- You can purchase this weight loss supplement conveniently online.
- This diet pill may help ignite your energy levels.
- The official website looks very unprofessional.
- A lot of caffeine is found in Thermo Phen Phen capsules.
- The Citrus Aurantium used in this weight loss supplement may lead to some side effects.
- There are safer weight loss formulas available.
First of all, it is unhealthy to shed 30 pounds in one month’s time. Unfortunately the weight loss process is gradual. However, there are many diet pills that claim to make you thin in a few weeks. This is unhealthy, and very unrealistic. As for Thermo Phen Phen, this product contains Citrus Aurantium, which may lead to side effects like Ephedra does. It is unlikely that your physician will encourage you to use a supplement like this for healthy weight loss.