What You Should Know
Thermo Burn is a weight loss product that is manufactured by a company known as Muscle Lab. It is believed that this product may be targeted specifically at men. In this review we will go over the properties of this product and try to determine if it could be an effective weight loss product.
On the website there was what appears to be a complete list of ingredients. This list includes Vitamins C and B6, Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Chromium, Guarana, Citrus Aurantium, Kola Nut, Green Tea, Caffeine Anhydrous, Coleus Forskohli and Piper Longum. The Lipotropic Blend in Thermo Burn is formulated with Choline, Inositol, L Carnitine, L Methionine, 7 Keto DHEA, L Tyrosine, Rhodiola Rosea and DL Phenylalanine, while the Glucose Control portion contains Garcinia Cambogia, Gymnema Sylvestre, Cinnamon, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Glucomannan, Guggul, Kelp, Siberian Eleuthero and Ginger, Uva Ursi, Dandelion Root and Juniper Berry. While researching the ingredients there appears to be five of them that supply a potent source of caffeine. Some of the other ingredients may be used as a liptropic blend, glucose control, and diuretics.
There really is not very much information available about this product. There are some claims that are made on the website. These claims suggest that this product may be thermogenically advanced and that they may also aid in burning fat cells that have been accumulated over a period of time. It says that while ThermoBurn may not be able to completely stop the accumulation of fatty deposits, but it can help reverse the ones that are already there. One more claim is that it may contain fat burning ingredients that will cause you to be able to see more results. Other than that, there is not much more information available.
- This product may contain certain thermogesic capabilities.
- The product seems to be aimed at men and may not be beneficial for women.
- While researching the consumer reviews this product did not receive very much positive feedback.
- There were no apparent appetite suppressants that were found in this product, unless one of the five forms of caffeine that was found in the list of ingredients was intended as the suppressant rather than as a stimulant.
- Website was not very informative about the product.
- Five different sources of caffeine were found in the make up of this product which could possibly create an overly stimulating effect.
While looking over the website there was actually very little explanation as to what this product is actually supposed to be. It seemed that the author just continued to talk in circles, always coming back to the same point. And the appearance of 5 known forms of caffeine seems to be a bit unnecessary. It seems as though this product may rely heavily upon caffeine to be the main fat burning ingredient instead of using an ingredient that is patented or proven. People may tend to steer away from a product if they feel as if they can receive the same results just by drinking extremely large quantities of coffee.