What You Should Know
ThermoCell, developed by MD+, is marketed as a body shaping formula. This product claims to be able to suppress the appetite, increase energy, burn fat as well as eliminate cellulite. ThermoCell seems to be targeted at women, but it claims that it can be taken by any adult regardless of age, gender or fitness level. Users are instructed to start by taking two tablets with a full glass of water before breakfast and once again in the afternoon. Once users feel that they have developed a tolerance they can begin taking four tablets per dose. ThermoCell users should not take more than twelve tablets in any twenty four day period.
List of Ingredients
Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Green Tea Leaf Extract (250 mg of polyphenols), Citrus Aurantium Extract (15 mg of synepherine), Theobroma Cocoa Extract, L-Arginine HCL, L-Taurine, L-Tyrosin, L-Phenylalanine, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Dendelion Extract, Hawthorn Berry Extract, Siller Extract, White Willow Bark Extract, Yerba Mate Extract, Yohimbine Extract, Bioperine, Apple Cider Vinegar, Brown Rice, Calcium Phosphate, Cayenne Pepper, Cellulose, Cinnamon Extract, Catric Acid, Evodiamine, Fennel Seed, Ginger Extract, Guarana Extract, L-Histidine, Magnolia Bark Extract, Quercitin, Stearic Acid, Modified Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide.
ThermoCell contains the ingredient Chromium Picolinate which is said to aid in regulating blood sugar levels. The ingredient Citrus Aurantium Extract is said to be a powerful thermogenic as well as ingrease energy levels. The ingredient Yohimbine is said to increase energy levels. The ingredient While Willow Bark Extract is said to be an effective anti-inflammatory herb.
- The complete list of ingredients in ThermoCell is clearly disclosed.
- ThermoCell contains caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as insomnia and irritability may occur.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee offered with this product.
- There are no user testimonials posted for ThermoCell
- None of the ingredients in this product are proven fat burners or appetite suppressants.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take ThermoCell.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
ThermoCell does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed fat burning, energy increasing, appetite suppressing and cellulite eliminating weight loss supplements available today. ThermoCell may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using ThermoCell is right for them.