ThermoFuel Lite Fat Burner Review
What You Should Know
Thermo Fuel Lite Fat Burner is a fat burner that claims you can lose weight without having to exercise, too. There are many products on the market today that make this claim, but is this one that can live up to its promises? Read this review to learn more about the product and its ingredients to determine whether or not you want to use it to help reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
Thermo Fuel Lite Fat Burner contains the following ingredients:
- Raspberry Ketones
- Green Tea Extract
- White Willow Bark Extract
- Cayenne Extract
- Chromium Picolinate
- Vitamin B6
ThermoFuel Lite Fat Burner features several different ingredients. Advantra-Z is a patented form of citrus aurantium, a plant related to ephedra, that is thought to have the same fat burning and appetite suppressing properties without the harsh side effects. Theobromine is a stimulant slightly milder than caffeine. It is found in small amounts in chocolate, and is considered the “love drug” responsible for the feelings of pleasure associated with eating the sweet treat. Raspberry Ketones have been shown in studies of mice, to prevent weight gain when a high fat diet is followed. Green tea extract is a stimulant, a natural source of caffeine and antioxidants thought to help boost the metabolism and energy levels. White Willow Bark is a natural form of aspirin, used to treat pain and inflammation. Cayenne Extract features capsicum, which boosts fat burning power by elevating the body’s core temperature. Chromium Picolinate can help stabilize blood sugar levels, and combat cravings for carbs and sweets. Vitamin B6 can help with energy product. L-Carnitine is an amino acid, which helps regulate fat burning. Glucomannan is a substance that when combined with water, gels in the stomach to act as an appetite suppressant and help cleanse the intestines.
- ThermoFuel Lite Fat Burner contains some ingredients known to help burn fat and suppress appetite.
- This product is supported by a money back guarantee.
- ThermoFuel Lite Fat Burner does not list their ingredient amounts.
- This product does not promote proper diet and exercise.
- This product could lead to side effects such as: insomnia, headache, jitters, and irritability.
- This formula is not clinically proven as a whole, even though it contains clinically proven ingredients.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
ThermoFuel Lite Fat Burner seems like it could be a good option. For it to provide the best results, however, it should be combined with a reduced calorie balanced diet, and regular exercise routine. No supplement can do all the weight loss work for you, or the majority of America would not have a weight problem.