What You Should Know
Thermojetics is a protein shake supplement that is recorded to aid in weight loss and increase body health. The shake uses high doses of protein and soy powder to help boost body levels and encourage weight loss.
Thermojetics has been used primarily by those seeking to build body mass. The mixture of soy and protein helps aid in strengthening the body’s muscles as well as building muscle mass. Soy also helps to cleanse the body of toxins.
The manufacturers state that the protein supplement is to be taken in place of two meals a day if you are seeking to rapidly lose weight or in place of one meal a day if you are seeking to build muscle or improve bodily health.
The protein shake is manufactured by Herbal Life. However, the product does not seem be on the current market any longer.
List of Ingredients
Thermojetics never published a full list of ingredients. However, they have stated that Corn Bran Fiber, Rice Fiber, Psyllium Husk, Guar Gum, Dandelion Root, Oarsley, Papaya, Vitamins A, B, C, and D, Iron, Potassium, and Zinc.
The manufactures claim that their mixture of protein and soy will help to boost muscle production and aid in rapid weight loss. However, they only use 9 grams of protein in each shake. For those who are familiar with protein shakes, most shakes currently on the market use protein levels well above 9 grams.
Thermojetics also claims that the use of vitamins and minerals will aid in cleansing the body’s system. The manufacturers claim this will aid in weight loss.
- Thermojetics uses a natural mixture of soy and protein to help in with losing weight and building muscle mass.
- The manufacturers claim that the product has helped many body building enthusiasts build and maintain lean muscle.
- Enhances overall body health.
- Thermojetics appears to no longer be on the market.
- The dosage of protein is rather low compared to other leading competitor’s protein shakes.
- The claims of rapid weight loss may be a bit exaggerated.
- The manufacturers of Thermojetics fail to provide before and after pictures nor do they provide satisfied customer bios reviewing the product.
- The product is very hard to locate.
Thermojetics seeks to use a mixture of soy and protein in an enjoyable tasting shake to promote weight loss and aid in building muscle mass. The manufacturers claim that their product has helped plenty of people loss the weight they wanted and keep it off at the same time.
However, Thermojetics uses a mixture of protein far below many currently on the market. Also, the product no longer appears to be on the market. When looking for a new protein shake supplement, it might be better to stick with one of Herbal Life’s other products.