What You Should Know
ThermoLife CrE2, manufactured by ThermoLife, is a weight loss supplement that claims the ability to increase Creatine levels in the body. This product claims that this increase in Creatine will lead to more muscle mass and less body fat. ThermoLife CrE2 seems to be targeted at bodybuilders and avid athletes, but they claim that any adult can use it regardless of fitness level, gender or age. Users are instructed to take four capsules two times a day. It is not stated how or when these capsules should be take and there is no maximum daily dosage posted.
The ThermoLife CrE2 website provides very little pertinent information on this product. The website does not have any research sited or user testimonials. Those who wish to use ThermoLife CrE2 can do so without a prescription because it is considered a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
DiArginine Malate, Citrulline Malate, Creatine, L-Norvaline, Cinsuline, Taurine, Magnesium Stearate and Silica.
No full list is given.
ThermoLife CrE2 contains the ingredient Creatine which is supposed to promote muscle building as well as aid in reducing body fat. The ingredient Taurine is said to regulate the heartbeat as well as lower blood sugar.
- ThermoLife CrE2 can be found at reduced prices.
- This supplement seems easy to use.
- ThermoLife CrE2 may contain caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as insomnia and irritability may occur.
- The product description seems complex and it difficult to read.
- The exact dosage method is not posted.
- ThermoLife CrE2 does not encourage exercise.
- There are no user testimonials posted for this product.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take ThermoLife CrE2.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
ThermoLife CrE2 does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed muscle building and body fat loss through increased Creatine weight loss supplements available today. ThermoLife CrE2 may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using ThermoLife CrE2 is right for them.