What You Should Know
Thermonex is a weight loss supplement manufactured by BSN. BSN tell us that Thermonex contains a new thermogenic breakthrough known as LipoThermix. It also contains the first “pro thyroid optimizer”, which is claimed to stabilize thyroid function. The manufactures tell us that Thermonex targets and burns off unwanted fat and that you will also experience an immediate boost of energy once you have taken this supplement.
The ingredients in Thermonex consist of Green Tea Extract, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine, Naringin, Diodotyrosine, Octapamine, Catechins, Evodia Rutaecarpa, Yerba Mate, and Advantra Z.
The manufacturers of Thermonex say that three capsules should be taken two to three times per day. It should be taken just before a meal, or before exercise. They say that not only will it burn off excess fat from your body, but that it will also suppress your appetite and food cravings, as well as eliminating excess water from under your skin and muscle tissue. They also tell us that it is designed to enhance and preserve lean muscle tissue. Thermonex contains a large number of stimulants, so you would probably be well advised not to take it if you have any kind of heart or blood pressure problem. It would also be prudent to cut down on the amount of coffee that you drink while taking a course of this supplement. The manufactures say that it should be taken for about three months, and that you will begin to see results after one to two weeks. Thermonex can be ordered from online stores.
- There is a comprehensive ingredients list provided for Thermonex.
- It is designed to be used for a limited amount of time and not as a long term solution to weight loss.
- Thermonex can be ordered directly on line.
- The manufactures of Thermonex do not actually provide us with any clinical proof that it will result in weight loss.
- There have not been standardized, controlled tests carried out on Thermonex that we could find.
- We do not have any evidence that it is superior to other thermogenic weight loss supplements on the market, and the list of ingredients looks needlessly complicated to us.
The ingredients in Thermonex are similar to ingredients found in other thermogenic weight loss substances on the market. Thermonex includes Citrus Aurantium, which is the active component in Advantra Z the patented ingredient that is present in Thermonex. Thermonex also contains Green Tea Extract and Yerba Mate. Yerba Mate is of course native to Peru and Brazil and is consumed in the form of a coffee like drink by the indigenous Indians in these countries. Unfortunately we do not really see what distinguished the ingredients in Thermonex from those in other similar products.