What You Should Know
ThermoRip is a dieting supplement that is very popular among body builders. The dieting aid is also helpful for those seeking to lose weight. Because of the product’s natural ingredients and design, the manufacturers of ThermoRip claim that their product will help build lean muscle as well as slim waist lines.
ThermoRip uses thermogenesis. This is the concept of speeding up the metabolism in order to burn fat. The manufacturers have also included Guggelsterones in the mixture. This helps stabilize and strengthen the thyroid, which also helps with rapid weight loss.
List of Ingredients
The manufacturers of ThermoRip claim that their product is made up of 100% all natural ingredients. The published ingredient list includes Chromium, Bitter Orange Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, L-Tyrosine, Gum Guggle Extract, Polyphenals, Caffeine, and Magnesium.
ThermoRip is primarily used by body builders in order to build lean, hard muscle. The drug cuts down body fat and speeds up the process by which fat is burned, creating lean muscle. The manufactures claim that body builders often use the product in order to maintain their muscle mass.
The drug can also be used as a weight loss supplement. ThermoRip employs thermogenesis. This is the process of speeding up the metabolism, which in turn causes fat and calories to be burned at a much faster rate. Thermo genesis also stifles the appetite, which aids in losing weight.
The manufactures of ThermoRip believe that there is another key function of thermogenesis that is often over looked – strengthening the thyroid. Through the use of Guggelsterones, the thyroid is maintained at a healthy level. They thyroid also aids in raising the metabolism and burning fat.
- ThermoRip provides an all natural and organic means by which to build lean muscle and lose weight.
- Provides better overall bodily health.
- The manufacturers of ThermoRip are currently offering their product at a reduced rate on their website.
- The main deterrent for those looking to use ThermoRip is that the weight loss and body building supplement has gone through virtually no clinical testing and is not approved by the FDA.
- The manufacturers fail to provide before and after shots of customer as well as customer reviews of the product.
- The supplement contains large quantities of caffeine, which can be harmful.
- The claims of rapid weight loss may be exaggerated.
ThermoRip offers a different twist to the theory of thermogenesis. The manufacturers seek to provide a formula that will aid in both building lean muscle and weight loss as well as improving overall body health.
However, considering the fact that the supplement is not approved by the FDA nor has the product gone through clinical testing, ThermoRip may not be the best dietary supplement to purchase.