What You Should Know
Although most weight loss products tend to be marketed toward both sexes, some are specifically intended for men or women. Thincinerator is one of these diet drugs. The official website calls it “America’s number one fat burner for women.” Like some other weight loss pills, this supplement aims to boost metabolic rates, burn calories, suppress appetite and increase energy levels. A bottle of Thincinerator sells on the official website without a prescription for $49.99 for 60 capsules. Similar to many “fat burners” for men, this supplement is claimed to burn fat away quickly and keep it off.
Thincinerator is stated to be “safe and healthy” for women 18 and older. It contains primary active components like Bioperine, Guggul EZ100, Green Tea Extract (increases the user’s metabolism and immune system), Caffeine Anhydrous (stimulant and energy booster), Dicaffeine Malate, Xanthinol Nicotinate, Raspberry Ketones, Kelp, Synephrine HCL, Ginger and Cayenne Pepper (assists with weight reduction). Thincinerator is warned not to be taken with other highly caffeinated products. This diet capsule is taken twice daily with a glass of water, once 30 minutes prior to breakfast and then again before lunch. Thincinerator does not contain Ephedra or Ephedrine. A few customer testimonials are presented on the official website, and this weight loss product is sold with a money-back guarantee.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Thincinerator is a weight loss supplement specifically developed for women. It is claimed to boost metabolic rates, burn calories, suppress appetite and increase energy levels. This diet drug is supposed to be supported by over 10 years of “real scientific research” involving human subjects. There are three studies revealed on the website, and these consist of a 12-week, 14-week and 9-week study. The major ingredients incorporated into this diet supplement are Bioperine, Guggul EZ100, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine Anhydrous, Dicaffeine Malate, Xanthinol Nicotinate, Raspberry Ketones, Kelp, Synephrine HCL, Ginger and Cayenne Pepper. No free trial samples are offered at this time.
- Thincinerator can be easily and conveniently attained through the official website.
- No prescription is required for Thincinerator supplements.
- A money-back/satisfaction guarantee is provided with this weight loss supplement.
- Thincinerator is stated to be “safe and healthy.”
- Thincinerator is only suitable for women, not men.
- This weight loss drug contains two different forms of caffeine (caffeine is a stimulant and is commonly not recommended since it draws water from the body and can lead to jitteriness).
- Not many success stories are posted on the website.
- No before and after photos are offered to support Thincinerator.
- A full list of product ingredients are not available.
While there are not a lot of diet drugs available for women only that promise boosted metabolic rates, excessive calorie burning, appetite suppression and increased energy levels, Thincinerator does so without a doctor’s prescription needed. Unfortunately this weight loss supplement, like so many others currently out there, is infused with caffeine. As you may already be aware, too much caffeine is never recommended. Furthermore, the official website clarifies that users should not take other forms of caffeine, while on Thincinerator supplements. This may mean no coffee or chocolate.